Chapter 8

Royal's POV

Two nights later

"Mama! Mama!" A little voice giggled. I turned, and a small boy, no older than two, came running to me. I smiled and caught him in my arms. "Mama!" He giggled as I picked him up. "Where's daddy and Riley?" I asked. "They're in your bedroom mama." He told me.

I walked up the stairs from the kitchen and to my and Dean's bedroom to see my mate and daughter asleep, Riley on Dean's chest.

**

I woke up from the dream and sat up. I was sleeping a lot after fainting a few nights ago.

Looking over at the clock it read four thirty am. But Dean wasn't in bed with me.

Dean? I mind linked.

I'm in my office, love. Had to do something.

I got up from bed, walked out the door, and walked down the hallway to the last door on the right. There was about four doors on the right between Dean's office and our bedroom and three on the other side.

I opened it, and he was sitting down in a chair, typing on an old looking desktop. "Dean. I had a dream. A weird one." I whispered, walking over to him. Looking up at me, he gave me a questioning look. He sat back and I sat on his lap.

"There was this little boy. He was calling me mama. I didn't know who he was or why he was in our house. But apparently I did know him because I picked him up and asked where you and this little girl, Riley, was." I told him. "I don't know why I'd have a dream like that. A dream where we had kids. I'm only nineteen, and my birthday isn't for another eight and a half months. I don't even know what all a luna does and I am one."

He just lightly smiled at me. "Maybe you were just subconsciously thinking of having kids since we mated a few nights ago. And then you had a dream about it." He told me.

I sighed. "Okay. Well come to bed with me." I told him, standing up and reaching out to him. "Not right now. I'll be back to bed in about an hour." He told me, going back to typing. "Dean." I said, dropping my hand. "Come back to bed." I almost growled.

"What did I say, Royal? I'll be back to bed in about an hour." He growled back. "No. Now." I said. He glared up at me. "I said in an hour. Either you can stand there and pout about it or you can accept it and go back to bed yourself."

"No. I'm not going to do either." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. His eyes darkened with anger and dominance. "As your alpha-"

"As your mate and luna.." I started, using the same tone as him. He scoffed and chuckled. "You? Trying to dominate me? Not going to happen, pup." He said, looking back at the computer. Anger boiled through my veins. What makes this guy say that and think it's okay to say it? Call me a pup.

"Luna, don't..." Rocco's voice said but I didn't listen when I shifted and pounced onto Dean. I roared in his face.

Don't you ever... EVER!... call me pup again. I mind linked him.

I felt a pair of hands grab my midsection and tear me off Dean. But I didn't shift back. I stayed in wolf form, growling at Dean. It was an insult to be called pup. It makes werewolves feel weak and useless. I wanted to show Dean I wasn't weak and useless.

I turned my head and nearly bit Rocco's arm off but he let me go and moved back. "Shift back. Now." Dean said, standing up. I blew air through my nose, indicating that I wasn't going to listen. "Now, Royal. The whole damn house knew you were gonna try and attack me. Look." He said, pointing at the door.

I looked over and Dean's three other brothers were standing at the door, all in wolf form. Rocco and Dean were the only two who weren't in wolf form.

You tried dominating over me.. and called me pup. You hurt me, Dean.

I padded away to the door, looking at the other three then pushed my way through, still in wolf form.

Dean's POV

"What the hell did you do to Royal to make her attack you?" Rocco yelled at me. I couldn't find the right words so I just picked up my chair that's been knocked over when Royal attacked me.

"Dean, she's just a kid. She isn't even twenty, you got to understand that. You can't go trying to say or do something that'll make her upset because things like tonight will happen again." Rocco told me.

"I think she's just on edge." I finally said, shutting off my computer. "About what?" Rocco asked. "She said she had a dream about us having kids. So she thinks she might have been pregnant. But I told her she was just thinking it and to go back to bed. Because she was tired. She wanted me to go with her but had I stuff to do and we argued."

Rocco sighed. "You messed up, Dean." He told me and walked to the door where our other brothers were and they all walked away.

Royal's POV

I was sitting outside our house, crying. I hated fighting with Dean. But he made me really upset and I wasn't sure how to forgive him.

"Excuse me, miss." A voice said to the right of me. I looked over and a girl close to my age, maybe fifteen, walked over to me. She looked dirty and her blonde hair in a mess, looking like a lion's mane. Her clothes were tattered and torn, no shoes.

"I think.. I think I'm lost. I can't find my pack. They disappeared." She told me. "I need help and you're the only one I can find."

I stood up. "Where was the last you saw them?" I asked, walking over to her. She smelled like sewer. "A mile or two north. But I got distracted by a deer and lost them. Please help me, miss. I need your help."

She tried grabbing my hand with one of her dirty ones but I stepped back. "Just take me to where you last saw them. Then maybe we can try and find them from there." I told her.

She bowed her head lightly. "Thank you miss. Thank you. This way." She whispered, leaning the way.

I followed her, but I had a bad feeling about it. I didn't trust her but she truly seemed lost. So I couldn't have said no.

When we were fairly deep into the woods, I heard a crunch behind me. I instantly shifted but I wasn't fast enough. I was knocked over. "I'm sorry, miss." The girl's voice said. "I had to. Or I would've been killed." She told me before someone covered my head with a bag.

Dean? Dean!

But he didn't answer me. I couldn't get him to answer me back. I shifted back to human form, being able to knock the bag off my head.

But someone had my hands, my legs. I looked around and there were others than the girl. "Why?" I asked her, trying to fight against those who had my arms and legs. "I didn't want to die. The one holding you told me to bring you here and I could be free. Go back home." She whispered.

I looked around at the people holding me. They were all men. "Let me go. My mate will know you took me." I growled. "He's Dean Ryder. The most dom-"

"We know who your pathetic mate is." One of them said. The one holding my legs before he tied them together. "That's why we have you." He smirked and nodded to the ones who had my arms. They tied them together.

Dean?
Rocco?
Brendon? Help!

None of them answered me. No one.

I heard a click of a gun. I looked up and saw the guy who seemed to be in charge, held it. "Night night, luna." He whispered, before shooting me in the shoulder with what seemed to be a tranquilizer.

I started to fade in and out of consciousness, still trying to fight against my restraints and reach out to anyone, using mind link. But nothing worked and the world around me faded.