Chapter 5

Dean's pov

My hands were roaming over Royal's body. She was completely nude and so was I. She gasped when my lips sucked on a spot under her jaw.

"Dean. Take me. I need you." She moaned out. "I'll be doing more than take you and your innocence." I growl in her ear, causing her to shiver. "Please. Do anything you want." She said, her nails digging into my back.

And so I did.

**

I bolted upright, my heart beat was accelerated and I was sweating. I couldn't control my urges any longer. But I wanted to wait, to make sure she was ready.

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and it was four in the morning. Royal would still be asleep right now. But I decided to get up and go to the room she was sleeping in, which was my normal bedroom.

Opening the door, I saw she was laying on her stomach, her arms folded under her pillow. Even with her sleeping she was so beautiful. So irresistible. She made my whole body burn just by looking at her.

"Dean? Is that you?" Her sleepy voice asked. I snapped out of my daze and slowly walked over to the bed. "Yes, my love. It's me." I whispered. Scooting over, she reached up to me. "Sleep with me. It's been a hard night for me." She said.

Not being able to say no, I crawled under the covers. "Come here, Royal." I say, gently wrapping an arm around her.

Once we got settled, I started to rub her back. "Have you been not sleeping well?" I ask, holding her closer. "It was hard to fall asleep. It's my first night away from home. And without my mate next to me. It was so hard to fall and stay asleep."

I sigh, kissing the top of her head. "I'm sorry, Royal. I didn't know." I told her. She sighed too and cuddled more into me. "Now I have you here with me. So it'll be better." She whispers. Slightly moving, she planted her lips on mine.

I groaned into the kiss. This was not the best thing after my dream. But to be this close to her. To touch her and kiss her.

Pushing her onto her back, I hovered over her, deepening the kiss. I put my hands in her hair and she put hers around my waist. "Dean." She whispered against my lips. "Yes?" I ask, moving my lips to her neck. "Why make me wait? It hurts." She told me. "I need you."

"Oh, my Royal. You don't know how bad it's been for me. But I told you. You need to get used to everything before we mate." I tell her, looking into her eyes. But she shook her head. "I don't care about that. Mate now, get settled later."

She flipped me over, now hovering over me. "Come on, Mr. Alpha. You said it was hard for you too." She whispered in her seductive tone, biting her lip. For only being nineteen, and without any older siblings or being able to leave her own pack, she knows how to try and turn me on.

I propped myself on my elbows. "Maybe we should wait until your twentieth birthday." I teased. She gasped then pouted. "But thats not for another seven months." She whined. I chuckled. "I'm teasing, Royal. I'm teasing."

I leaned up to kiss her but she moved away. "No. You wanna wait for another seven months." She mumbled and got off of me. "Royal. I'm sorry. Come here." I say, wrapping my arm around her. "I'm sorry. I was just kidding." I whispered against her shoulder. "You know I could never wait that long."

She cuddled into me and sighed. "You better not wait that long." She mumbled. "I won't. I could never. I could barely stand one night."

Royal looked up at me. "Then why haven't you mated with me tonight?" She asked me. "I know you wanted me to get used to everything but I can do that afterwards."