Chapter 12

Royal's POV

I deeply regret telling Dean to sleep on the couch tonight. I was tossing and turning all night and I wasn't able to stay asleep at times when I was able to fall asleep. Which was very few times that I fell asleep.

Looking over at the clock on the nightstand, it read 1:45am. I knew Dean was fast asleep at 10pm, because that's when I faintly heard his snoring and he continued to snore ever since then. But his snoring came to a halt.

I could hear the couch slightly creak and footsteps coming down the hallway, then a door closing. I assume he went to the bathroom.

Getting out of bed, I slipped out of the bedroom and stood outside the bathroom door until it reopened and Dean groggily rubbed his one eye and almost ran me over.

"Oh, sorry. Hey." He mumbled, steadying me after I almost tumbled over after he bumped into me. "Did I wake you up?" He asked, yawning.

I shook my head no. "I couldn't fall asleep." I whispered, looking down. "Am I able to come back to bed now?" He asked, taking me into his arms and kissing my hair. "Ya. I need you in bed." I mumbled.

He chuckled, making his chest slightly move. "Okay, love. I'll come back to bed with you." He said, pulling me into the bedroom.

He laid down on the bed and I laid down next to him, listening to his heart beat. It was calming and slowly lulling me to sleep almost instantly. "You're warm." I sighed, closing my eyes and cuddling closer to him. "I bet." He teased. I lazily slapped his chest with the good hand. "You're lucky that I love you." I yawned.

I cuddled into him. "Dean?" I asked. He hummed, it reverberating through him and me. "What are you hoping for?" I asked, referring to the babies. "What do you mean?" He asked sleepily. I sighed. "Are you hoping for boys or girls?" I asked. He didn't respond for a second. "I'm hoping for girls, honestly. It'll be easier."

I laughed a little. "I bet." I sighed. His hand started to rub my back. "What are you hoping for?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I don't know. I know I want a girl. Maybe a girl and a boy."

"Are you just saying that because of your dream you had?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Maybe. Is that a problem with you?" I teased. He sighed. "No. It's not. I was just asking."

I yawned and closed my eyes. "But whatever they are, I'll love them." He said as I started to fall asleep. "Me too." I mumbled. "Me too."

So this chapter is only about 450 words. Im sorry i had no inspiration for this chapter. Hopefully I will next chapter.