Chapter 3

Dean's POV

I couldn't focus. Not for one minute of the two day meeting I had with Alpha Shadow. I wanted to spend every moment of my time with that girl. The girl with the royal blue eyes. Royal was her name. She told me when she brought me back to Alpha Shadow's house yesterday.

My brother's worried about me. The look in their eyes told me everything. But I just promised them up and down that I'd be okay until the meeting was over. Then I'd be with Royal. My Royal. My mate. My luna.

After the last meeting was over, Brendon, Rocco, and I all packed our stuff into the car. "Are you gonna go visit your lady friend, baby brother?" Rocco smirked, making kissy faces. I lightly growled at him and shoved him. Not hard because I knew he was just teasing but it was aggravating. "You better stop that, older brother." I said, turning on my heel to go to Royal's house.

When I got there, I knocked but not even seconds later, Royal opened the door. "I heard and smelled you coming." She told me. I lightly smiled, knowing she was expecting me.

I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her small frame into my body. She was extremely skinny, but the more I felt her body, the more I felt muscles. So she was strong.

"My brother's and I are about to leave. Come with us, Royal. I need you with me. I need you by my side. I don't know when the next time I'll see you if you don't. And that hurts to know I won't have my mate with me."

The smile that once was on her beautiful face seemed to fade. "My parents though. I'm an only child and leaving so suddenly will just hurt them too. I can't leave them. Not like this." She whispered to me. She had a fair point but I wanted her now. Wanted to bring her home with me.

My wolf and dominance tried to poke through. But I had to stop them, knowing I couldn't use them in this situation. Royal was right. It was up and sudden for her to just leave. "Then I will be back in two days. That's the best I can do without going berserk without you." I say, letting go of Royal and starting to walk away.

"Alpha.." Her soft voice called. I stopped in my tracks and turned back around to look at her. "Come here. Maybe I can leave today. Let me talk to my parents. See what they have to say. I don't want you to have to go berserk. Not being able to focus on your tasks."

I walked back over to her and she pulled me into her home. "Oh, it's the alpha again. Hello." Her father said as he entered the living room. "Daddy, where's mom? I.. we need to tell you something." Royal said. "She's in our bedroom. She should be out any second now."

Just then, Royal's mother came out. "Mommy. Can you and daddy sit for a second? I need to talk to you." Royal told her mother and both her parents sat down on one side of the couch while Royal pulled me to sit down on the other side.

"As you may know by now, Alpha Dean is my mate. But he's leaving today and wants me to go with him. I said that I had to talk to you guys about it first because I didn't just want to up and leave without talking you you guys first." She told her parents.

They looked at each other then looked back to Royal. "Are you sure that is what you want?" Her father asked. "I mean.. I'm obviously we want what's best for you and want you to live your dream and live your own life." Her mother added.

Royal nodded and grabbed my hand. "It is." She almost whispered. Her mother sighed. "Okay. I think we can let you go. But can you make sure you try and visit once a month?" Her father asked. Royal nodded. "Of course. I'll try and come visit as often as I can."

Her parents looked back at each other. "Okay. Go pack your things. I know your mate came with friends and I don't want them to wait for you for much longer." Her mother said. Royal gave them a smile and then went into the hallway and through a door that I assumed that was her bedroom.