True Quirk!

Years have passed since I last knew what a loving home looked like. I still remember the day I lost everything. I don't know why this all happened but both of my parents died. The worst part was that I couldn't even remember how they died too. All my memories were telling me was how I heard some yelling and fighting in between them and next thing I know was my mom laying on the ground completely covered in blood and my dad close to her.

Since no one was at home back then, I was sure that no one came in or broke in. It also helped that I saw the news article a couple of years after that. I knew that my dad killed my mom and then committed afterwards leaving me alone. I was now 8 years old and my life sucked.

My quirk was not a gift it was a curse. People started trying to adopt me only to try and train me the cureless way possible to get a splendid hero. I hated people like that! Then there were the other people adopting me because of my white wings just to make some good money.

I spend 3 years changing families like a new pair of cloths. I had 256 different families in these 3 years. They all gave up on me at some point. It was not like I wanted to be with them at all so I always refused to do what I didn't wanted to do. If it was some kind of hellish training or modeling or even try to sell me, I would always find a way to escape. I could fly after all. Not only that but I also found out what my quirk was just by accident.

It was around 1 year ago. I was out on the street avoiding everyone and everything while trying to hide my wings in a big hoodie. I hated them at that time. All they did to me was bring me bad luck. However that day was one that changed my mind completely.

Flashback brought to you by small Izuku hating his life and wishing to have his family back!

I hate them!

Why do they always want to make money out of me!

Don't they realize I have feelings too?

I am a human being after all!

Why are they always looking at me as if I am a rare specimen of some kind of way?

I have wings so what!!

Does that make me an angel? NO!

They should all go and leave me the heck alone!

I ran away from home again. It was already late and all I wanted was to get away from them. That home was not a home but a parasite trying to get money on my freedoms behalf.

They wanted to make money taking all kind of pictures of me. At first I didn't mind that since it were just pictures and I didn't had to pose for them at all. Then after a while they wanted me to pose around and I did exactly that. However that was not enough. It quickly evolved to changing clothes as to war something really skin exposing and then nothing just bare skin and white feathers!

If you ask me, they had all a problem. A big one at that.

So I was walking down the street after I kinda just jumped out of the window and used my wings to land before throwing a big hoodie over my head. It was nice going outside for a walk. Although it was already dark and no one was on the street it still felt refreshing.

After a while of walking I could hear something coming from an alley and I couldn't help and be curious after seeing a woman running out of it.

Woman: RUN KID!

She ran passed me and I ignored what she said. If I was about to die today than why not. It was a rather nice day too. Friday the 13, I kinda loved that date so why not.

???: ARG!

I heard some weird noises coming from the alley and as I was approaching it, a couple of people with hoodies began running out of it.