An guardian angel will always look over his family!

Once Hawks cleaned my wings, I was about to stand up and fly away if not for my big brother Dabi to grab me by my wing carefully hindering me from going away.

Me: Autch autch autch! Stop holding my wing!

Hawks: Nugget, I don't think you should hold feathers like that.

Dabi: Who cares! He is about to vanish again!

Hawks: He's only giving us space!

Yeah....

Totally only doing that one...

Dabi: Aha... Not buying that one.

Me: How about I stay in UA?

Dabi: You freaking what?

Me: Nezu build a system and a house there for me to enter and exit the ground as I please without getting noticed...

Hawks: Why not stay with us feathers?

Me: I... I can't and you know it too.

Hawks: ... I understand your reasons but please understand us too. You are our little brother and family. We want you to be close to us!

Dabi: And I won't let you fly away with blood-stained wings, phoenix! I don't care if you are able or not to heal yourself you are staying with us!

Hawks: You heard the man.

Me: Okay, Okay, Okay can you please let go now! It really started to hurt.

Dabi: Sorry.

He only let go of my wing after Hawks close every window and also put something on the destroyed window to cover it up and ensure that I wasn't able to escape this way. After that I spend the whole day with them and I could tell how close they were. Dabi was around Hawks all the time. Not only that but he had a pended around his neck with one of Hawks red feathers. It was nice to see that they had each other's back and were coming along in more than one way.

After that relaxing day were they also called Recovery Girl on me, we all kinda rested. It was more like that after the old lady healed me, I was so tried and nearly collapsed on the spot.

The next day Hawks came into the kitchen where I began preparing breakfast for everyone nearly completely naked and that was when I realized why Dabi wasn't here yet.

Hawks: Whatcha making feathers?

Me: Some bacon and eggs as well as pancakes... I hope you don't mind me using the kitchen.

Hawks: No, No go ahead.

Me: So you guys had a wild night, huh?

Hawks: Lovingly embracing each other the whole night.

Me: How about you take a shower before you eat some? You look as if you just came out of the bed.

Hawks: Which I did and good idea.

He turned around and I continued making breakfast. It didn't take long for him to come back and we both sat down and began eating out breakfast.

Hawks: So, you staying at UA now?

Me: I don't know yet.

Hawks: Don't disappear on me again. I just found you and I want to spend some time with my brother! I missed soo much time with you. At least give me this opportunity.

Me: You really want to spend some time with me?

Hawks: Yes, and you don't have to ask that! You are my little feather after all.

Me: ... There is a house in the forest part of UA and I am thinking staying there... Eraserhead also told me to stay with him and his husband...

Hawks: Nezu and Eraserhead are on your side after all. It honestly would surprise me if they wouldn't tell you to stay with them.

Me: ... yeah...

Hawks: Something else is on your mind, isn't it?

Me: Hm.

Hawks: Wanna tell me? You know you can tell me anything. I would never get mad at you.

Me: I know.

Hawks: Well, I am all ears feathers.

Me: There is this with the Grim Verdicts... I don't get why they are after the detective it just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Then there is this matter with Orchid. I need to find a way to get them behind bars before they get me and the hero commission doesn't make things better. I also am searching for a way to get Sho-chan out too.

Hawks: Sho-chan?

Me: Yeah he is Dabi's brother and a really nice guy.

Hawks: ...

Me: I found him the same days as Dabi and saved him too. He wanted to jump because he felt pressured and had no one by his side.

Hawks: So, you saved him?

Me: Yeah, and we are also meeting each other on a daily basis. When I am with him, I feel like he understands me and cares for me the way I did for him...

Did I just went on a little chatting spree about Sho-chan?

Why is Hawks looking at me like that?

Hawks was sitting on the table with me but he was leaning his head on his head while smiling at me. I felt as if I just told him a secret I shouldn't have done.

Hawks: You like him, don't you?

Me: ... yes....

Dabi: Good cause you both deserve someone to love you guys! Now I can have you as an official family member. I mean a double family member.

The moment I heard Dabi talk, I turned around and used my wing to kinda hide me a little bit from both of them.

Hawks: Aww my cute little feathers is shy... Sooo adorable!

Dabi: I agree.

Hawks: That's no reason to be hiding behind your feathers. I hope you both will be happy and I am rooting for you!

Dabi: Be careful my little brother can be a little possessive at some times. He might be sweet and all but once he lays finger on something he doesn't give it away and treasures it.

Now I wanted to disappear even more. Thinking that Sho-chan was liking me and then that we could end up together was something I was wishing for the future but for now it was only a dream.

Dabi: Did you make all these?

Hawks: Nope, feathers did. How are you feeling after yesterday?

I could see an evil smirk on Hawks face and in the next moment Dabi's face heated up and he was blushing extremely hard and trying to play cool.

Dabi: Great and you know that. Anyways today we will raid the Fang's building. You with us?

Me: In brought daylight? Nope you crazy? I'll be only watching you guys from above making sure that nothing happens to either of you.

Hawks: No, you are not! There will be a lot heroes from the hero commission since the moment Nezu told them who they were attacking they willingly let me and actually a lot of others assist in this matter. So, you are staying put!

Me: ... Fine.

You know that there is nothing that can stop me, right?

If I feel like you guys will be in danger than I would be there with you!

I don't want any of you guys to get injured at all!

I just gained a family... I don't want it to lose again!

Dabi: Little phoenix, promise us you will fucking stay here!

Me: I will.

Behind my back, I had my fingers crossed and I hated to lie them into the face but something told me that things wouldn't go as planned. They never are and I wanted to be there just in case.