Why is this happening?!

Tsukauchi's POV:

I was currently in my work office as suddenly an officer of mine came charging into my office.

Officer: Sir! Azrael just delivered us another villain!

The moment I heard that I jumped of my seat and went outside right to the front door only to see the villain on top of another officer.

Me: What happened?

Officer: He was opening the door when all of the sudden a villain was thrown in.

Me: *Sigh* Why do I feel like they are mocking us?

Officer: But the vigilante sure makes our job easier.

Me: On which side are you on?

Officer: Just saying.

Me: It's a sad fact that he somehow manages to do our job better than us... We need to step it up!

Officer 2: Can't we just make a deal with them? Every villain that the black angel brought in said the same thing. Azrael never attacked first and only was acting upon self-defense.

Officer 3: Don't you think that they sounded nearly as if they were trying to make sure to keep him safe from us?

Officer 4: You thought so too. They wouldn't be the only ones though!

Me: Yep. We are dealing with this dilemma quite a while now. Victims and Villains refuse to talk about him! This is why we had these cameras.

Officer on the ground: They might have been a bad idea seeing as he is throwing them our way now.

Officer 2: I agree but can't we just talk with Azrael and make a deal? It's not as if they are dangerous.

Me: On which side are you all on?! It's our job to make sure that no one is going against the law and catch any villains and vigilante since they are a harm to themselves as well as others.

Officer: I would say good luck in capturing him but knowing that we are the ones that are trying to do the impossible... Meh... By all due respect Sir but I don't think we will be able to catch him if the heroes can't!

Everyone in the room agreed and this was why I ordered them to get that villain in the interrogation room and someone to question him. All the while I went back to my office and decided to call Nezu for help. That chimera refused me every time now.

By the third ring of the phone the chimera finally picked up.

Nezu: Hello detective it is a pleasure to talk to you.

Me: Nezu I am begging you please help us.

Nezu: I don't know what you are talking about.

Me: You know it very well since your reputation is well known.

Nezu: Is that so?

Me: Yes. I need help with the new vigilante in town. He is doing our job and now he is even throwing villains at us.

Nezu: Shouldn't you be happy about that.

Me: Nezu that is not the point! Are you on the vigilante's side too?

Nezu: It quite seems soo.

Me: *Sigh* Why is everyone on his side?

Nezu: You should ask that question yourself. It is white obvious and I am sure your mind can figure it out on its own.

Just like that before I could even ask anything more he canceled out call.

Me: The heck does that mean?

Seeing as Nezu the most intelligent being on earth refuses to help us, I was left with no choice but to try and bribe my good old friend. I did ask him once for help and he only said yes but as of recently he refused to talk with me about said vigilante.

The moment I gave him a call Aizawa immediately picked up.

Aizawa: Why are you calling me this late?

Me: Cause you my insomniac friend are 100% awake and I'll by you 3 black coffees if you stay on the phone and talk to me.

Aizawa: Make it 4.

Me: Fine.

Aizawa: What do you need?

Me: About Azrael...

Aizawa: Forget the coffee! I can't help you with that vigilante!

Before I knew it he also canceled our call.

Me: THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS?!

It was annoying to know that Azrael a person we had nothing about was on the street doing our jobs better than anyone else. Not only that but the person was even helping us with gathering information.

All I wanted was to talk to the vigilante if not bring him behind bars but for now we didn't have anything against Azrael at all. Meaning that even if I wanted to get him behind bars I couldn't do it.

That night I was in my office until 3 a.m.. That was the time I went out of my office and that was also the time when I got into an accident.

I was driving in my car down the road to get back to my dear wife that was when all of the sudden a car came speeding up my way.

There was no time for me to notice it and before I knew it the car I was in began to roll around until it came to a halt upside down. The glass was all broken and I hit my head against the window breaking it too. It went so fast that all I could do was blink.

The moment it was over I was left confused and shocked as well as heavily breathing and in pain.

Me: .... what ..... the ..... heck ......

???: Don't talk! Please save your energy. I'll get you out of there.

My sight was blurry and I could see who the person was that got me out of the car but I knew that they were not a hero. The voice that was talking to me was all distorted. It sounded as if I was talking to a robot constructed voices.

???: I'll heal you in a moment. All the pain will be over.

As soon as the person said that I felt an incredible warmth coming of the persons hand on my shoulder. Not only that but I could also see a very bright light.

The moment it faded I finally was able to see who was crouching in front of me.

Azrael  (Vigilante Deku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें