Can't keep a bird caged up!

Aizawa's POV:

I was currently out on my patrol when I got the message from Nem telling me she needed backup. She sends the message into the small private chat me, Zashi and her had together. Since I knew that Zashi was currently working there was no way he would come to her rescue and this was how I got myself involved.

However, the moment I came, I saw her and Azrael together.

What happened to your wings?!

You are missing some feathers!

Last time I have seen you, you were all right...

Did anything happen after you left?!

Is that the reason why you were nowhere to be found for a week?

I'll need to ask you later about it!

Now is a good chance!

Seeing as this was probably a good opportunity I used the moment he was about to fly off and threw my capture gear around his ankle holding him in place. After that I used my quirk on him just in case and slowly pulled him down with the help of Nem. Once he was close to the ground Nemuri intensified her quirk and I used the other end of the scarf to wrap him up so that he couldn't flap his wings anymore.

The kid soon fell down asleep and before he could hit the floor, I caught him in my arms.

Nem: Took you long enough!

Me: You know he had a point!

It's not like everyone is telling you this at least once a month anyways...

*Sigh*

But you never learn anyways!

Nem: Not you too Sho!

Me: *Sigh* You should seriously train more.

Nem: I got it for goodness sake! I know already! I don't need you to tell me that too!!!!

Me: I am taking him with me.

Nem: You need help?

Me: No and you take care.

Nem: Kay! But I am honestly surprised the little angel didn't realized that I was stalling for time.

Me: He was too busy healing you up.

Nem: Come to think of it, didn't the kid that saved you 3 years ago had some wings and a healing quirk too?

He healed you?

His high would fit the one of a kid.

He has wings too...

Is this paint?

Can it be?

Is this the kid that saved me all these years ago?

The chances are certainly high and after how Nezu acted that day I was already suspecting that much.

This time I'll have reassurance if he really is or not!

Me: ...

Nem: Well anyways. I still have to finish patrolling see ya!

Just like that I watched Nemuri leave the rooftop. I quickly released Azrael form my scarf and picked him up. It was definitely harder to carry someone with wings than a normal person. He himself wasn't really heavy but the problem was how to pick him up with his huge wings.