Everything makes sense now! But it's too late!

Dabi's POV:

Me: Do you think it was a good idea letting him alone?

Hawks: Nope and he nothing will stop him from getting out.

Me: Thanks for the fucking reassurance!

Hawks: What? I only said the truth!

Me: Yeah yeah, I know!

Hawks: Isn't this your little brother there?

Me: Where?!

Hawks was flying me to the scene and once arrived we indeed encountered the old trash that still wasn't emptied and my little brother.

The heck is he doing here?

THE FUCK YOU THINK BRINGING HIM HERE?

Me: Let me burn that bastard down!

Hawks: Nope not a chance!

Before I could even go after my father and kill that bastard, Hawks was holding me back by my collar and dragged me away. I couldn't believe he took Shoto with him. Didn't he know how dangerous it is for him to be here or what were about to do? This wasn't a timing to show everyone his son. Heck my brother didn't even had his hero license yet!

Me: LET ME GO BEFORE I BURN YOUR FEATHERS DOWN!

Hawks: You wouldn't do that and we both know how much you love them! Besides I can't have you go on a killing spree this public! If you are gonna do this and at night and with me by your side.

Me: So so you would tarnish your flawless reputation because of me?

Hawks: Oh, please if I haven't done that already.

Me: Fine but if something happens to him, I'll kill that trash right on place.

Hawks: Understandable.

I had a felling we were watched and there could only be two reasons for that. First one being Izuku and the second one which I didn't liked was that the assassins that were also snipers were watching us. Though to be honest the first option didn't sound quite well either. If Izuku was close then he was for sure risking getting caught.

Me: You feel it too?

Hawks: We are being watched.

Me: Is it phoenix?

Hawks: Yes and no.

Me: ... You are making no sense like always.

Hawks: Feathers is around but in a safe distance. We are being watched by whoever is inside the building. The only question was why they still haven't opened fire yet. This doesn't make any sense at all.

Me: As if you were!

Hawks: Just node and smile!

Me: I can do that.

We were waiting for everyone to arrive and before long we all went inside and started to get everyone outside. Me and Hawks got the back entrance and I put our exit into flames.

Hawks: Was this really necessary?

Me: We don't want them to escape now do we?

Hawks: Seriously?! Just say you love your blue flames and scars!

Me: Meh.

After our little discussing, my lovely bird sends his feathers for a search and we also began hunting them all down. It was rather odd how no one really put up a huge fight against us. I mean yes, they tried to shot us but then again besides that they were not fighting or defending themselves at all. This was how we managed to capture every single one of them.