News travel fast

Nezu's POV:

A car exploding and a week later the same detective was again attacked.

My dear Tsukauchi it looked like a certain angel was looking over you.

I am sure you by now know the importance of keeping him safe and a secret.

There are a lot of dangerous and mighty organizations after him.

On that note, I should probably visit him.

I was sitting in UA and taking a break from all the paperwork I had laying on my desk. There was nothing really important going on with them beside that I needs to look through every single one of them. They were just a couple of requests made by Power Loader and Cementoss as well as Lunch Rush to make UA a better place. I loved looking through them but the news I saw on my phone were definitely more interesting them then and so I quickly packed my thing and went out to the police office.

It took me a good hour to get there since I was still a small chimera and human beings are just a mystery and rude to say the least.

Once I entered into the building I was meet with a couple of officers. Everyone knew me as UA's principle or the most intelligent being on earth. In this hero business there was no one that wasn't scared of me because of all the blackmail material I had.

Officer 1: Nezu?! Why are you here?

Me: Isn't it quite obvious?

Officer 2: hahaha no...

They all looked very nervous to me and so I knew that something was up. Needless to say, that I tried to get my paws on the CCTV footage of the last night only to find out that there were some cuts made in between and very sloppy to say the least. The footage was easily recovered and I managed to have a look at what happened yesterday before I erased it forever. Needless to say that I took the opportunity and creates a small simulation based 3d images that could fill in the blackness in order for the footage too look complete.

Me: Where is Tsukauchi?

Sansa: He isn't here right now.

Me: Oh, my dear little cat. There is no way you can lie to me!

I went over to the officer with the cat head and gave him a look that was speaking for itself.

Me: If you don't want to tell me where he is, I might as well and go ahead and release a couple of personal information about every single one of you.

Sansa: *gulp* He is in his office but he said not to be disturbed.

Me: Can you please prepare some tea and coffee for us.

Just like that I went passed every single officer and they were even made way for me since no one wanted to test the truth in my words. I was dangerous and everyone knew that.

Once I was in the office, I could see Tsukauchi behind his computer screen.

Tsukauchi: Didn't I say that I want to be left alone.

Me: Even if it was me?

Tsukauchi: Nezu?!

That was the first time for him to actually look up from the screen. It was quite amusing to see his reaction. Not only that but he tried to stand up but ended up falling down because he tripped over the leg of his own chair.

Me: How are you feeling, my dear friend.

Tsukachi: Good why?

Me: I thought I might pay you a visit after you were shot.

Tsukauchi: Thankfully nothing serious.

Me: A bullet through your heart and you say nothing serious?

*knock**Knock*

Tsukauchi: Who's that again?

Me: This must be Sansa with some tea and coffee for us.

As I said that the door opened and a cat like man came in placing the cups in front of us and quickly exiting the room.

Tsukauchi: What did you do?

Me: Why do you think I did anything?

Tsukauchi: Nezu, I know Sansa and you long enough to also know that he was intimidated by you just now.

Me: Is that so?

Tsukauchi: *Sigh* Anyways you are right. I was shot by I was also healed and saved. Am I right to asume that you are here because of that matter? How did you even find out about it that soon?

Me: Yes, and you might want to take a look at today's headlines.

Tsukauchi: How the fuck did they already find out?

Me: I believe the person that wants you dead did this. Speaking of which did you get any information out of the sniper?

Tsukauchi: No. The person immediately killed himself after we brought him into an interrogation room.

Me: That is rather unfortunate.

Tsukauchi: Do you know anything about it?

Me: No but I'll be on it. Now I believe after seeing what Azrael can do you will no longer be after him?

Tsukauchi: No. How can I if the kid saved my life twice.

Me: I see.

Tsukauchi: You are only here to get more information about him not to see how I am.

Me: No. I already know where he is and how is not the question since he is with Aizawa for the moment.

Tsukauchi: How did you even know?

Me: Let me give a friendly advice. Next time you try to hide some footage you should ask some profesionals and not just delete them. It was rather easy recovering the lost footage.

Tsukauchi: Why did I even asked?

Me: Anyways it is nice seeing you all right and walking under the living.

Tsukauchi: It's good to be still alive.

I finished my cup of tea before going out of the building and back to UA. I leaned a little bit of information. Whoever wanted the detective dead was someone powerful enough to scare a professional sniper. This didn't sound good at all.

I need to find the person responsible for this.

Azrael might go against him and I would rather find him first before the kid does.

I don't want the little guardian angel to get injured anymore.

He already done enough.

That reminds me...

I need to talk with Aizawa about this.

We need to move him on UA's ground.

Orchid is still after him. With Izuku outside in a hero's home it will be a lot easier for them to attack and secure their target. It is the perfect opportunity to go after him.

Better not risk it.

I had a house prepared on the UA ground in the forest part. It was a rather small house but it was ideal for Azrael if he wanted to come and go out of UA unseen. There was security all around the school but my security program was an AI. This meant that the moment it saw or detected a portion of Izuku it would immediately cut him out of any security footage making it look as if he was never there.