Test Subject: S666-951

3rd POV:

It was only shortly after Delta called in and announced that he had Azrael. He was already on the poor little green beans tail for quite a while now. Orchid send their best men after him. Omega and Beta were both busy trailing him and following all his leads while Gamma and Delta actually went after Eraserhead and Hawks. Both had a feeling that the angel they wanted was in close contact with these heroes so they began trailing the heroes around.

However, Azrael wasn't alone or even in their reach even once until he dropped. The moment they saw him drop they couldn't help it but use the opportunity and captured him.

Delta was carrying the unconscious kid back to the base while Gamma called back the other 2. Alpha was tasked to prepare a room and tranquilizer. They didn't want the angel to escape them and immediately put him in a room and connected him to a tranquilizer.

Delta: We finally found him.

Omega: Not the easiest target.

Gamma: You should have seen the effect of his quirk.

Alpha: The test subject is now here and that is the most important part.

Beta: I already called the scientist and experts in.

Alpha: Our job here is done.

Just like this the 5 hunting dogs of Orchid went back to their normal business.

Izuku was laying strapped to a table and his wings spread wide open and pinned to the desk. Naturally since he was a test subject they were carefully as not to harm their new specimen but at the same time make sure that he wouldn't be able to escape at all.

This was how Azrael was laying on the table with a breathing mask on his face that was providing him with a mixture of tranquilizer and air. They also put another injection on the kid that would ensure his health.

After a couple of hours, the scientist and experts finally came into the room and looked at the poor angel.

Scientist 1: He really looks like an angel.

Scientist 2: I heard he has a healing quirk.

Expert 1: He names himself Azrael. Like the angel of death.

Expert 2: Let's find out what his quirk allows him to do.

Scientist 3: We don't know if he will be reacting positively to it or not. Some test needs to be made beforehand!

Scientsit 4: Let's not kill this specimen. The quirk he possess is very important to us.

Expert 3: Take some blood from him and pluck some feathers. We will need them for further testing.

The Scientist did what they were told and took a lot of blood samples and bandaged up the kid's arm after waiting a while for it to get healed. Then they went out and plucked a couple of small feathers.

After that day the experiments began. They would inject a couple of different liquids in his system. One of these liquids was poison and all kind of other harmful materials. Each time Izuku went into a shock state even if he was being anaesthetise he still could feel all the pain. However, they never let Izuku wake up completely.

They tried every single poison out and then went on to the synthetic quirks. Seeing as this didn't function and his body was rejecting them, they went on and tried to force a trauma induced quirk on him which failed.

Seeing as his body refuse any more of their treatments they went to an even extreme form of testing and started to pluck every single feather out. They concluded that the healing process was very slow and would take the test subject 1 month to grow back. By now the table Izuku was laying on was completely covered in his own blood and he was covered in bandages.

Then they went on and chopped off his wings which made Izuku snap out of his sleepy state screaming in pain. The scientist was careful not to remove the complete wings but leave the base behind.

Izuku screamed and woke up. 

Izuku: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

His quirk activated for a short amount of time trying to protect him and blind the attacker.

Scientist 1: ALPHA! GET YOUR ASS INSIDE AND HOLD HIM DOWN!!!!

Izuku: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The pain was too much for him and he couldn't stay awake for long but he knew only because of that small time that he was in danger.

The moment he woke up and nearly jumped up, the 5 watchdogs came in and needed to hold him down. Another scientist came in and sedated Azrael again. His body however went into a shock and the poor boy began shivering and shaking.

They immediately gave him something so that his heart rate would slow down. It was too fast and also threatening his health. After that night which was only 2 months after they got him, they had him under constant surveillance and checked his body temperature as well as health.

It took the boy 1 whole year to recover his wings back. They were even softer and shinier than his first ones.

All the while the scientist used his wings and the DNA in them to try and create a synthetic quirk out of it. However, every time they made one it killed the user immediately. It was a deadly quirk and they concluded that the quirk they extracted out of the chopped off wings was not compatible with any other user than the angel himself.

After it killed a couple of their test subject quirkless and people with quirks, they tried to change the quirk but every attempt they made ended up killing their test subject. They brainstormed for a long while and never came up with any solution. At the end they gave up in creating a synthetic quirk and began to try to understand the basics behind the quirk in order not to extract the quirk but to create one that would be similar.

1 year and a half year passed since they found Izuku and in this year Izuku faces a lot of near-death situations without him knowing it. They did a good job tranquilizing their subject.