Meet the LOV members!

I woke up in a room and I felt something soft covering me. I knew my wings were soft but this didn't feel like them. Not only that but I was pretty sure I was being sandwiched.

They really must be anxious of me disappearing for them to do something like this!

Can't really blame them...

Me: Hm...

I slowly began moving and trying to get out of whatever situation I was in. AND yes, I was currently being sandwiched between Dabi and Hawks.

Hawks: Oh, morning feathers.

Me: Ahm morning... Your feathers are black...

Dabi: Morning phoenix.

Me: Morning. . . Wait... aren't you guys supposed to be heroes?

Dabi: I was a villain before I was a hero remember?

Me: Yeah...

Dabi: Well you gotta go back to the rotes when you try and find a villain organization, right?

Me: Do you guys even know who is leading this group of villains?

Hawks: Nope. Don't want to care and don't want to know. They helped us find you.

Me: Why do I feel like you guys had a lot of fun playing the villain?

Hawks: Because we had.

All of the sudden the door to the room opened and a blond crazy girl ran up to us and jumped on the bed hugging us 3 together.

Toga: YEIY Another friend!

Me: Who's this lunatic?!

Toga: That's mean?

Me: You have literally blood around your face and you call me mean for calling you a lunatic vamps?

Toga: Uuuuhhh Vamps, I like it!

Me: Did she just miss the point?

Hawks: Yes she did.

Dabi: *Sigh* Phoenix, this is Toga, Toga this is Azrael.

Me: Nice to metcha!

Toga: Likewise! Ohh I came in here because Kurogiri wanted to call you all down for breakfast.

Me: Who is Kurogiri?

Hawks: Why not go down and see for yourself?

Before I could even say anything against it, Toga grabbed my hand and began pulling me out of the bed and down to the bar area.

Kurogiri: Ahh I see you are awake now.

Me: For how long was I out for you to say that?

Toga: 3 days.

Me: WHAT??

Kurogiri: Well it's nice to see that all your injuries are healed. Come sit and eat breakfast with us.

Toga: Where is Shiggy?

Me: Why do I feel like this is the wrong place for me to be in?

???: Because it is Titan! I just got a message from Sensei telling me to tell you to teleport him over.

Kurogiri: Not before he had something to eat.

Me: Who's that fairy?

???: Did you just call me a fairy?

Me: Yeah.

???: Do I fucking look like a fairy to you?

Me: Kinda?

???: Did they do something to your eyes?

Me: Not that I know of.

???: Then explain how the fuck I, the number one player here, look like a fucking fairy to you?

Me: You have pail skin and red eyes as well as this light blue hair which I would say is the color of cotton candy. Soo fairy of death it is. Does your skin also glitter in the sun?

Dabi: Pfffff-hahahahaha fairy hahahahaha

???: What's so fucking funny to you?

Dabi: Your face right now, Crusty!

Hawks: *Sigh*They are at it again. Well I need to head out so see you a later and Feathers don't disappear this time on me!

Me: No promises!

Hawks: You freaking serious?

Me: Yep.

He then made a small feather come over to me and placed it on my shoulder.

Hawks: Don't you dare remove it!

Me: Okay.

Hawks: This way I know when you are in danger. See ya all later!

With that I watched Hawks go out of the bar and fly off. It looked weird seeing him with black feathers but I must have looked weird too with my white feather painted black. On that note, I did want to fly around again. It's been more than a year that I stretched my wings out and flew around.

Kurogiri: CUT IT OUT YOU TWO!

I could see the fairy go against Dabi and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. It looked hilarious to me.

Me: By now I am pretty sure you all know my name but what's yours?

Shiggy: I am Tomura Shigaraki.

Kurogiri: Just Kurogiri.

Toga: Nope Mamagiri! Oh and I am Himiko Toga!

Dabi: You know me so I'ma skip this.

Me: Right.

After that little round of introduction, I quickly had some breakfast and I didn't realized how hungry I was until I had some good food in my mouth. Once we finished eating Kurogiri send me to my grandfather.

AfO: Ah I see you are awake. How are you feeling.

Me: A little bit sore. I would love to fly around again.

AfO: Go ahead and do it. No one will touch you around this part of the city. They all know the LOV.

Me: ... I think I don't want to ask.

AfO: Do you have any question?

Me: Actually, I have a couple of them.

AfO: How about we talk this over while having some tea?

Me: That sounds awful like Nezu.

AfO: Great minds think alike besides that creature has bad taste in tea. Here try some and you will see that I was right.

I went over to my grandfather and took the seat right next to him as we were now in a rather old-fashioned room. He was sitting there in his seat with a tablet and some tea when I arrived. Once he offered it to me, I accepted it and I was positively surprised.

Well well you never know!

This is really one heck of a cup of tea!

What the heck did you even put in there!

This is delicious!

AfO: And what do you say?

Me: You were so right.