My kitten! My angel!

Aizawa's POV:

Finally!

after a whole year!

I finally found you kid!

The moment I got back home, I found Zashi waiting there by the door and looking at me.

Zashi: Sho?

I ignored him and went immediately for our guest room which I made Zashi decorate like a room for a 11-year-old kid. Not only that but I also made him by a double sized bed which would help him with his wings.

After I got home, I directly went to the guest room, place the kid there and put two blankets over him before going out of the room. He still felt very cold and I knew we had a warming bag in the bathroom.

I quickly filled it up and went back to the room and placed it close to him. I could see how he immediately snuggled closer to the warmth.

Cute!

After that I left him alone and went to the living room where I left my husband.

Zashi: Who is that little listener?

Me: Azreal.

Zashi: The vigilante?

Me: Yep.

Zashi: You telling me, we have a vigilante in the house?

Me: Yep.

Zashi: Do I even want to know what happened?

Me: He saved Tsukauchi's life and overused his quirk.

Zashi: So Tsukauchi knows about him being with us?

Me: Not only him.

Zashi: What do you mean?

Me: The whole police apartment knows.

Zashi: SHO!!!

Me: SHHH!!!

Zashi: Sorry.... You know we are committing a crime right now and the police department is helping us? Do you even know how ridiculous this sounds?

If you only knew...

I never told him the connection between Azreal and Izuku the small guardian angel that saved me. There was never the need to do so but now I felt like if I didn't tell him about it, he would do something stupid.

Me: Azrael is the kid that saved me all these years ago. He is Izuku Midoriya.

Zashi: Wait he is the small kid that you had a hard time dealing with after getting him away from his dead parents?

Me: Yeah... But Zashi, he saved me when I was about to die in that ally...

Zashi: That was him again?

Me: Yeah...

Zashi: This little listener sure must have had it rough for him to become a vigilante.

Me: Number one vigilante. We by now know that Orchid as well as the hero commission knew about him and are after him.

Zashi: They what?!

Me: You heard me.

Zashi: That's horrible! What could he have done?

Me: Born with an amazing quirk.

Zashi: You already told me that he healed you.

Me: Yes but he revived Tsukauchi from the dead.

He didn't heal him like Chiyo would!

This kid can bring back the dead!

It is a very dangerous quirk!

If Orchid knows about this quirk then there is nothing that will stop them from getting him.

I shouldn't tell Hawks or Nezu about his whereabout.

The less people know the better.

Zashi: ...

I could see my husband's mouth literally drop to the floor. No one could have even thought that something like this was even happening. For someone to be able to defy death... That sure sounded like a made-up story. I wouldn't have believed it if not for Tsuakuchi and the rest of the police officer telling me. Not only that but Tsukauichi still had the bullet and it was bloody as heck.

Me: He's staying with us. I won't be giving my little kitten away.

Zashi: Did you just call the little angel a kitten?

Me: Yes.

Zashi: Sho he's an angel!

Me: Kitten.

Zashi: Did you see his black wings?

Me: White they are only painted black. But still kitten.

Zashi: All the more an angel.

Me: *sigh* I am not gonna discuss this even further.

Zashi: You are a hopeless case anyways.

Me: I don't know what his quirk drawback is exactly but from what I have seen, his body shut down as if he was dead. He is still breathing and had a pulse.

Zashi: So, he looks like a dead person after raising one from the dead?

Me: Yes.

Zashi: Should we call Chiyo?

Me: No. Nezu will know and I would rather my kitten get adjusted to us and not run away again.

Zashi: Why do I think he will still try.

Me: Because he never stayed in one place and his patrol routs changes on a daily basis?

Zashi: ... You know a lot about him.

Me: Tried to capture him for a year and more now.

Zashi: True but there must be something we could do?

Me: Besides from providing him a home and trying to warm him up, I don't think there is anything else we can do.

With that discussion at an end both me and my dear husband went to the couch. We both were kinda very on edge about the problem kitten in our house. Seeing as he might disappear again, we both decided to just sleep on the couch where we could hear when he opened the door to his room or go out.