My favorite Detective!

How did this night turn out like this?

I was just enjoying my break for once too!!!!

Before I went witnessed the poor detective's car crash, I was flying around enjoying the night sky a little bit more and taking a break from being a vigilante. It was just such a nice night that I couldn't help souring through the sky high above the clouds.

However, as I was flying through the town, I couldn't help but notice this car that was speeding. Thinking that something bad might happen I decided to follow it which led me to where I am now.

Me: Everything will be fine now!

The poor detective looked as if he was completely out of it. I could tell that he still hasn't realize the amount of injuries he had or that his life was in danger.

Me: Stay still. I am still not finished.

It was only after I finished healing the detective that he looked at me with wide open eyes. That was when I decided it would be safer to move him a little bit away from the scene since the car could literally explode at any second.

Now that this is taken care of let's leave immediately!

I for sure don't want to be here when the car explodes!

I wonder who set up something like this...

A death trap...

Unfortunately for the other party, the guy that was speeding and crashing into the detective's car died on place. There was nothing I could do. I checked the guy up first before going to the detective.

Me: Can you stand up?

Detective: Who are you?

Really?!

You have to ask?

Black wings, a mask, and the trouble maker you were looking for all the time and you still ask?

Not to mention that this is really not the time for this!

You see the car behind me?

It will go BOOM and then PUFF!

Me: Azrael but now is not the time for this! Your car will explode every second! Will you let me pick you up?

Detective: Explode?!

The moment I said that I saw him standing up and that was when I flapped my wings and began hovering above the air slightly.

He looked at me and then past me.

Detective: I would appreciate you helping me out.

Me: Okay.

I flew behind him and grabbed the guy right below his shoulders under his arms and began lifting up. Once we were a couple of meters in the air, the car really did explode.

Detective: This could have ended a lot worse.

Me: Yes. Thankfully there were no other people around.

Seeing as he now had no other transportation to use to get home, I flew him back to the police station and landed only on the roof of it.

Me: You good?

Detective: Yes, thanks to you. You want to come inside and have something to drink or a snack?

Me: You not gonna even try and capture me?

Detective: No. Not this time.

Me: Why? This is probably one of the best opportunities?

Detective: It might but it feels wrong trying to get someone behind bars after they just saved me.