Nezu's offer

Me and Mic somehow ended up sleeping on the couch and the soft small little white cat was laying right on my lap. I only woke up because I felt someone putting something on me and approaching me.

Aizawa: Did I wake you up?

Me: Hm..

Aizawa: I am sorry, kid.

Me: *Yawn* It's okay.

Aizawa: Go back to sleep.

Me: No...

I slowly picked the cat up and put her on Mic's lap. After that I took the blanket from Aizawa and put it over Mic. Once I sneaked a little bit further of Aizawa and Mic, I began stretching my wings carefully so that I wouldn't break something on accident.

Aizawa: You are not gonna go out.

Me: Not on patrol if you meant that. How late is it even?

Aizawa: 7 p.m.

Me: Hmm... Still bright outside... Welp, I don't care.

Aizawa: Kid?

Me: I thought I might checkup Nezu's offer and visit him at UA.

Aizawa: *sigh* I'm coming with you.

Me: If you can keep up that is.

Aizawa: Let just leave.

Me: Are you sure you don't want to leave a note?

Aizawa: *Sigh* to bothersome.

Me: Okay.

Just like that I went out to the backyard following Aizawa and took off. There was not much anyone could do. Once I was up in the air, I was a free bird and there was no way anyone could have stopped me. It wasn't for long that I arrived at UA and to my surprise Aizawa did manage to follow me all the way through. Once I arrived at the school, I quickly began flying around campus just to see if there was anyone still in the building and the only 2 people, I could see were Recovery Girl and Nezu.

Seeing as doors were rather small and there was no way to fly in the hallways, I decided to knock on the window of the principal's office. Nezu immediately let me in once he saw me.

Nezu: Ah Azrael what a please seeing you again.

Me: Pleasure to see you too.

Nezu: I believe you are here because of the offer.

Me: And because of the detective.

Nezu: Straight to business huh.

Me: Would you prefer me beating around the bush.

Nezu: Definitely not. This makes talking a lot easier don't you think.

Me: It does.

Nezu: Now let's go first to my offer.

Me: I heard you have a house prepared in the woods for me?

Nezu: Yes, and it also has quite the security around it. No one can enter it not even me if you don't want it.

Me: What about CCTV?

Nezu: Taken care of.

Me: An AI or did you do a neuronal network for that?

Nezu: AI and it will erase your image and cover it with the background. It was as if you never been there.

Me: I see.

Nezu: The house is quite specious and I designed myself with the thought of you being able to fly around it too.

Me: It must have been quite troublesome.