Too Late...

Nezu's POV:

The moment I managed to encipher the message, I immediately went ahead and assembled a team. However, for some od reason I couldn't get in touch with Dabi or Hawks at all. Nevertheless, this wasn't a reason to stop me from going in myself with the UA staff behind me and a couple of more heroes.

Don't worry Izuku!

I finally found you!

Nothing is hindering me from returning the favor and saving you this time!

You must have suffered long enough.

Eraserhead: You sure he is in here?

Me: Positive.

Mic: We can finally find the little angel!

Midnight: And this is Orchids lab?

Me: Yes. This is what the message implied.

We were outside of a pharmacy company and I let the other heroes evacuate everything around. However, there was this strong smell of blood in the air that my team and I immediately went in.

What we found was horrifying. There were only dead bodies everywhere. Some parts of the hallways and rooms were also burned down and I could see a lot of different kind of death. A couple died because they were burned down, then there were these where their chest was completely cut open and the organs were on the ground as if they fell down. This wasn't all! A couple of limbs were laying everywhere and then there was dust everywhere. Not only that but there were also people laying around decapitated, their heads laying away from their body. It was a clean cut too.

All in all, it was a frightening sight to see.

Whoever did this must have had a grudge against Orchid.

No wonder there but this looks personal.

I wonder what they were after.

It can't be that they were after our little angel as well...

The possibilities are high but for what purpose?

Wherever we go we were only meet with dead bodies. The whole building was covered in burns, dust and blood.

I knew that Izuku said he was underground and so I began searching for an elevate. Not long and me and my team found one and we began searching every floor until we landed on G16 in a room filled with blood and another room right next to it with white feathers.

They can be considering themselves lucky that they are dead.

I would have done something much more!

Unfortunately for them that I couldn't get my hands on them while they lived.

They for sure would have made some good specimen for some experience.

I would have made them taste their own lunatic way.

Mic: Oh my god... Is this...

Me: Looks like it.

Eraserhead: What have they done to him?

Me: Better question where is he now?

Vlad King: I would like to know what these creatures are laying everywhere around.

Me: Fellow chimeras. Failed experiments I would say.

I went to the desk and began looking through every single paper and found only descriptions of what they did to him. I felt my blood boil and I let out a growl.

Me: Pardon me. I believe they deserved something far more than death.

My whole staff was in the room looking at the papers, feathers and the chopped off wing.

Midnight: And this wing belongs to Azrael?

Me: Yes.

Thirteen: It must have been very painful. I am not sure if the person survived that.

Me: They did.

Midnight: How do you know.

Me: The papers I am going through are indicating this.

Cementoss: We need to find that vigilante. They still might be hurt.

Me: I agree. However, Azrael should have been in that room.

Eraserhead: He is clearly not. Are we to late?

Mic: Sho, calm down. He will be fine. Whoever did all this must have taken him in.

Eraserhead: I don't get how you can be calm, Nezu.

Me: I am not. I am only not showing it.

Snipe: I am not sure if this is a good thing Mic. Did you see all the bodies? They might want to use him.

Me: We will find him. Everyone scatter and look for some kind of clues.

Everyone did as I said and only Eraserhead and Mic reminded in the room.

Eraserhead: We will find him, don't worry.

Me: I know.

Eraserhead: You are taking this to personal Nezu.

Me: Can you blame me? I was once an experiment too.

Eraserhead: We know.

Mic: Look there is also the possibility that whoever did this was after Izu and wanted to rescue him.

Me: Possible but unlikely by the chaos we just have seen.

Eraserhead: Even if the chances are slim, I would rather believe in that and try finding him then seacrh for a dead body.

Me: Right. Let's go to work. I will be taking this room and see what kind of clues I can get.

Eraserhead: Zashi, let's go.

I appreciated Aizawa. He knew when I needed my time and this was one these moments. Izuku the boy that saved me from Orchid was only a target because he reviled himself to them to save me. It was my fault for the kid to even be in this kind of danger. That was what my conscious was telling me. However logically it was only a matter of time until they were after him. The words of a healing angel spread wide and fast after all.

Me: *Sigh* Who took you away...

No matter how I looked at it, there was nothing that could tell me who the people where that took Izuku way. No clues were left. They apparently came in and out of the building like a ghost.