An Ally?

I was honestly curious to see what the rat Satan of UA had to talk with a ghost like me.

Me: You wanna talk? Then let's talk!

It was not very long after I saw that message that I opened a chat window up.

Chat Window:

Azrael: I am listening.

Nezu: Can I ask you to fix the damage you made.

Azrael: Consider it done after how much fun I had.

Nezu: I can only imagine that.

Azrael: This is not the reason you wanted to talk to me, is it now?

Nezu: No. I want to recruit you as a teacher here.

Azrael: You don't want me, believe me!

Nezu: You saved Eraserhead.

Azrael: I did save you too.

Nezu: Yes and I am very grateful for that.

Azrael: Why did you even came up with that topic?

Nezu: Because I owe you something for saving one of my staff and my live. I would have died without you.

Azrael: It was nothing.

Nezu: Oh quite the contrary. If you haven't found me after that night I was sure I would end up as a dead rat.

Azrael: And why are you mention this again?

Nezu: It seems you are not valuing your own hard work. I am very grateful for it.

Azrael: Not valuing...

Nezu: Did I had the wrong impression.

Azrael: It seems so. I only am laying low.

Nezu: How come?

Azrael: Reasons.

Nezu: I won't pressure you. There are people after you. If there is ever something I can do for you, just say so.

Azrael: Thanks but no Thanks!

Nezu: Mindful as ever.

Azrael: Yes and on that note, you should also be mindful and careful so that things don't repeat again.

Nezu: I have learned my lesson-

Azrael: I hope so. Now back to the topic, why did you want to chat with me?

Nezu: I wanted to use this opportunity to thank you.

Azrael: Thank me?

Nezu: Yes. I never had the opportunity to thank you for saving me from these people.

Azrael: Do you even know why they were after you?

Nezu: Unfortunately yes.

Azrael: May I take a guess?

Nezu: Feel free.

Azrael: They were after you because they wanted to have you as an experiment again. Either dead or alive that didn't matter to them.

Nezu: Correct.

Azrael: Looks like it was good thing I found you badly wounded and close to falling unconscious.

Nezu: As I said. I am in debt to you.

Azrael: Then stop looking for me.

Nezu: I can't do that. You are clearly running and hiding from something. I want to help you.

Azrael: I am a vigilante now! What do you think will happen if they got me?

Nezu: They?

Azrael: The people I am running from are powerful and not even you can do anything against them. It might not look like that but believe me when I say they will do anything to get to me. I would appreciate it if you could stop looking for me.

Nezu: Then let me at least officially meet you in person.

Azrael: No.

Nezu: How about you meet Eraserhead instead?

Azrael: Do you even know the meaning of NO?

Nezu: That words seems to be missing from my vocabulary.

Azrael: You are a lost cause then.

Nezu: Tell me. Is there anything you need?

Azrael: How about a new laptop that would not crash on me or blow up on me.

Nezu: That is an easy task for me. How about this. I will get you a new one and you will be keep in touch with me. Why not play a game of chess sometimes too?

Azrael: Sounds like a good deal to me. BUT where is the catch?

Nezu: No catch.

Azrael: I won't come if I sense anyone being close by.

Nezu: There won't.

Azrael: Why are you helping a vigilante like me?

Nezu: Thanks to you I was not taken back to the laboratory. I think my reasons are quite obviously.

Azrael: They indeed are. You are planning to get a visual shot at me.

Nezu: I would never.

Azrael: A rat Satan of UA. The most intelligent being on earth and a chimera too. You don't say you are not curious as to who I am or how old I am or how I look?

Nezu: You got me.

Azrael: Thought so.

Nezu: I am impressed that you haven't left any clues as to how old you are or your past besides the obvious that you are hiding from someone.

Azrael: What should I say? I don't have a wish to hide from another person.

Nezu: Too bad.

Azrael: Good luck finding me. Our time is up.

Nezu: I'll be looking forward to your next hacking attack. This time I will be prepared for you.

Azrael: Shouldn't be already be prepared because of how many times I've done this?

Nezu: Please do not remind me of that.

Azreal: Till next time.

Nezu: Stay save.

Just like that I closed the chat for him and began restoring everything I destroyed or Power Loader hasn't managed to restore fully. Even the errors Power Loader did were gone after I was finished with everything.

Me: Who would have thought that you mainly wanted to tell me that you are there for me no matter what....

Too bad that the enemies I have glued to my back are the hero commission.

You can't go against them on your own...

I know that you are planning world domination for so long.

I have seen all the notes in your home from when I brought you back...

They is unfortunately nothing you can do for now.

They are not someone you want to mess with Nezu!

Even with me on your side, they still are to powerful...

They even send some bounty hunters and villains after my head all.

I don't want you or your staff to get involved. You guys are fine heroes after all!