Chapter 56

At the wedding reception, Charlie and Jessica could hear the music as their guest waited for them to enter. Charlie held her hand, as they walked through the door, all their guest threw confetti at them, Jessica used her flowers to shield her face.

They were seated at the main table, where the groomsmen and bridesmaids were sat, their food was being served, even though Jessica felt uncomfortable with all eyes on her and Charlie. He made her feel at ease after dinner was finished.

Mr Harper, approached the pair, offering Jessica his hand for a dance, she gladly took her father's hand. He twirled her around, she laughed, as she remembers, when they would dance at home, to silly songs. She stopped taking her shoes off leave her barefoot.

"Can we dance like we use to?" she asked

"You much too big for that now,"

"Please dad," she smiled at him, he rolled his eyes at her gesturing for her to stand on his feet, he moved around which was proving to be more difficult.

"See I told you, you're all grown up now," he said, she slipped her shoes back on, "I think you should dance with your husband,"

Charlie took Jessica's hand, as their song played, they slow danced together for the first dance as husband and wife. Archie wanted his mother, but thankfully Ginny stepped in, lifting him up to dance with him. Charlie twirled Jessica around he chuckled as she tumbled a little. Charlie sang the last lines of their song to her

'And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
I sat, "My darling, you are wonderful tonight"
Oh my darling, you are wonderful tonight'

She smiled up at him, he laid a delicate kiss on her lips. They spotted their father's whispering in the far corner of the room. Charlie and Jessica quickly looked away as their father saw them looking over to them, they smiled approaching them.

"We have something for you both," Arthur said, handing Jessica an envelope.

"Hawaii?" Jessica said, "this must have cost you-

"Don't worry about it," Samuel said, "it's our treat to you both,"

"We can't go anyway, what would we do with Archie, Mary and Anna-

"We'll look after them," Samuel offered

"Yes, you should enjoy a honeymoon as newlyweds," Arthur told them

"Thank you, we'd love it wouldn't we," Charlie said, she nodded at him

"Yes, it should be fun,"

"Well good because you're both leaving tonight," Samuel said

"What?" Jessica exclaimed

"It's already been arranged, Molly and I are taking the children back to the Burrow with us," Arthur explained

"It'll be fun, I can lounge on the beach, you can learn to hula dance,"

"I don't think," she laughed "although it would be fun," she said

***

The time had come for them to leave for Hawaii, Archie, Mary and Anna had fallen asleep which made it easier for Jessica to leave them. Charlie was thankful that they opted to travel through wizarding methods as a muggle flight to Hawaii would take over 17 hours.

They arrived late at night, Charlie insisted on carrying her up the stairs to their room, even though they were on the top floor. She chuckled as sweat dripped down his forehead, he breathed, no matter how much she told him to put her down, he lifted her up a little more.

"Charlie, I can walk till we get to the room," she said

"We're nearly here," he said, they reached the room, Jessica took the room card from him to open the door.

Charlie settled her down on the ground, she looked around the honeymoon suite, beautifully laid out, rose petals were littered all around the room. A bottle of champagne, sat in an ice cooler, a card from the hotel congratulating them on their wedding night.

"It's beautiful," Jessica hurried to the balcony,

They had the best view of a beach, looking out at the ocean, moonlight glistening on the surface of the water. She felt Charlie's hand snake around her stomach, he laid kisses on the side of her neck, he twisted around to face him, she giggled as he kissed her neck.

"I'll be right back," she said, heading to the bathroom to change out of her wedding dress. Charlie lit a few candles, opening the bottle of champagne, he took two glasses pouring him and Jessica a drink.

"So, what you think?" she said, Charlie stood speechless, Jessica wore a pair of lacey lingerie with a thin satin robe

"Beautiful, as always my love,"

She chuckled she bit her lip, she slowly walked towards him, loosening his tie, lifted it over his head. He helped her, by roughly taking off his shirt and trousers. They longed to be alone together, which didn't happen often, Charlie roughly kissed her, tangling his fingers in her hair.

She jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist, he slipped her satin robe off her shoulder, falling the ground. He laid her down on the bed, attaching his lips to her neck, sweet moans escaped her lips. She raised her leg, he positions her hips beneath his, he lightly pressed his lips against hers, smiling down at his beautiful wife.

***

The next morning Jessica smiled to herself, she twisted around carefully to face her husband. 'I can't believe I married him,' she thought. Charlie smiled flicking his eyes open, her cupped her face, placing a tender kiss on her lips, she snuggled closer to him, he laid kisses all her face neck and shoulders.

"I love you, Jessica Harp-

"Not Harper," he chuckled at her, pecking her lips.

"I love you, Jessica Weasley,"