Epilogue

8 years later

"Hurry, we're going to miss the train," Archie shouted back at his mother and father.

The family hurried through King's Cross Station, while they lived in Romania. They still wanted to send their children to Hogwarts, and would always return to England, in August. Archie would celebrate his birthday at the Burrow, then it would be time to go to Hogwarts.

Archie ran through the barrier not even checking if Muggles, were watching him. Jessica shook her head at him, she followed Mary and Anna through the barrier, Charlie was close behind her with their youngest child, another little girl.

They agreed to have one more child, whether it was a boy or girl that one would be their last, Charlie hoped for a boy. Though Jessica's Harper genes, of only having girls won and their daughter Elizabeth was born, just a year after the battle of Hogwarts.

"What didn't you do?" Anna asked Archie,

"What?"

"You didn't check for muggles," Mary told him.

"Well, we could have missed the train-

"We wouldn't have, look" Charlie pointed to the clock "we had plenty of time,"

Charlie spotted a bubblegum haired woman further down the platform, he points her out to Elizabeth. She snuck away, creeping up on her godmother, as she jumped out, Charlie laughed as not only did Tonk's hair turn white, so did her son Teddy.

"Lizzie, you should know not to creep up on me," she told her, she was only a year younger than Teddy.

The pair were very close and saw each other when the family was in England, Lizzie held Tonk's hand bringing her towards her father. Charlie embraced Tonks, and hugged Remus too, they had come to see Mary and Anna off for their first year of Hogwarts.

"What animals do you have now?" Teddy asked

"Lots of them, he's my favourite," Lizzie said, pulling a Moke out of her pocket, Teddy cringed at the green lizard creature.

"Eliza, What the- give him here," Charlie quickly took the Moke from her, he hid the lizard behind his back

"What is it?" Jessica questioned, "she took another from the sanctuary didn't she," Charlie smiled at her

"Only a little one," he said,

Jessica turned her attention, to Anna and Mary, double-checking that they had everything for their first year. Including the jumper that their nana Molly made them for the children to take to Hogwarts with them, she then turned her attention to Archie, he smiled at her. She crossed her arms, at him.

"You know what I'm going to say don't you," she said, he nodded

"Don't correct Hagrid in class,"

"Yes, if I get one more letter from McGonagall about you correcting the teacher-

"I know more than he does," Archie explained

"I sweetie, but it's his job to teach you, if you want to share things with Hagrid, go and visit him,"

Anna and Mary failed their attempts to contain their laughter, at their brother, being told off for being too smart. Smarter than the Care of Magical Creatures teacher. Anna and Mary couldn't wait to take that class, it would be an easy grade for them.

Being raised around every kind of animal you could imagine had its advantages. The train conductor blew his whistle for the students to begin boarding the train, Archie hugged his mum and dad, Anna and Mary kissed mother and father's cheek, they hurried on the train with Archie.

"LET US KNOW WHEN THE EGG HATCHES!" the three of them yelled, out of the window.

"We will!" Charlie shouted back

Charlie lifted Elizabeth on his back, so she could see them, over the taller wizards, they waved them off as the train pulled out. Jessica and Charlie had a little surprise for them, Charlie opened his backpack, putting the Moke back into the bag, he took Bren out.

He was fully grown, his feathers were a fiery red, Charlie let him go, he followed closely behind the train. Archie sat with his sisters rather than his friends he wanted to make sure they weren't picked on for being the weird child with weird animals.

"The trolley lady isn't here yet," Mary began

"We made a friend, his name is Jake Burke," Anna finished

"Alright, you a first-year too?" Archie asked, he nodded

"Merlin's beard there's a Phoenix outside," he exclaimed

"Bren!" the three Weasley siblings stated.

"You know it?" the boy questioned

"Yeah, we live in a Dragon Sanctuary," Archie explained

"Our mum and dad, save the animals," Mary said

"Don't forget taking them back home," Anna added.

"That's the coolest thing, I've ever heard,"

Charlie and Jessica knew that Bren had caught up with them as he flew so close to the train window. You would have thought he had gone through the window to them. Charlie whistled, Bren turned around flying back towards them, the Phoenix carefully flew over the crowds.

A few wizards ducked their heads, Elizabeth laughed at them as Bren was nowhere near them. She petted the Phoenix before Charlie put him back in the bag. Jessica was in the middle of saying goodbye to Tonk, Remus and Teddy before Lizzie was pulling on her arm for them to leave.

"Where are we going now?" Lizzie asked

"To nana and grandad's first, then we're going camping for a while," Charlie told her,

"Really" she excitedly clapped her hands, "What are we looking for?"

"Matagot,"

"What's that?" she asked, holding her mum's hand

"It's like a cat, it has big blue eyes, they aren't dangerous unless you attack them, so don't go grabbing them with me or mum there," he warned her, Jessica whispered in Elizabeth's ear

"Okay, Fiery Dragon I won't," Charlie chuckled knowing all too well that Jessica told her to call it him, he'd grown rather fond of being a Fiery Dragon.

Owning the title of Fiery Dragon, for the rest of his life.