Where Am I?

Marks POV

I roll over, falling off the couch, taking the laptop as I fall. I jump up and picking up my laptop from the ground, closing it I set it on the table. Shutting off the lights in the office I make my way to the bedroom and to my lovely mate. I smile as I think about her. I open the bedroom walk over to the bed to check on my mate.

Still not happy that she didn't let me mind link Cole to come look at her. I walk over to the side, my heart drops as I see her side of the bed empty. I feel the bed, it was cold. She hasn't been in bed for a while. I run out the door and downstairs, searching every room for her. Not finding her I run outside, just as I cleared the porch, I get a sharp pain in my head making me collapse to my knees.

Just then my power kicks in flashing a future in front of my eyes. Tears run down my face as I see what can only be described as my worse nightmare come true. I open the mind links with my brother and start screaming for help as the pain consumes me making everything go black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV

I laugh as I watch my brothers Travis and Luke argue over what movie we were going to watch. I sit reclined in a chair as they argued, I look over and to see Justin shaking his head. I haven't seen Adrian in a couple of days, his brother said he was having mate trouble. Rebecca was curled in a ball with a blanket on her lap sipping hot coco looking into space. she looked so sad.

It was decided yesterday by the council that her dad was going to be executed. I know she hates him but he is still her father. She is going to need her mate. I hope that they wake up before its to late and it causes a rift in their relationship that can't be fixed.

"I say we watch Happy Gilmore." Travis growls.

"No, we should watch paranormal activity, since Mark isn't here." Luke replies crossing his arms over his chest.

"If you two don't pick something I will and you guys won't like it." I add.

Just as Luke was about to open his mouth to say something, I here Mark screaming in my ear making me jump out of my chair. Looking at the looks that Luke and Travis' have on their faces I could tell they heard it to.

"What's wrong, guys." Justin says with a concerned look on his face.

"Im not sure, Travis transport over there and see what's going on." Luke orders.

"Justin get hold of the wolves watching the cabin and see if they heard anything." Luke adds.

Justin starts growling, his eyes go black, he shifts and jumps out the window. I turn to Travis.

"Get me there now."

Luke and I wrap our arms around around Travis' arms. I take a deep breath and prepare for the worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I slowly open my eyes, blinking to try to clear my blurry vision. I look around and don't notice the room I am in. It's a small room with the bed I'm laying on, a small night stand to the left with a lamp on it, and a dresser.

The door open and a small woman enters, she was about 5'10", blonde hair, and her eyes were something I have never seen. They where like rainbow swirling around her pupils.

"Please don't be alarmed." she says.

"Im not here to hurt you, I saved you from the rouges." she adds.

"What rouges?, The last thing I remember is trying to get back to the cabin then the pain hit me bring me to my knees." I reply.

"I am close to someone you know." she answers.

"Oh my god, Mark." I jump out of bed. All most falling on the floor in the process, my body was still weak from earlier.

"Please lay back down, your not strong enough to be up and about."
she says, while helping me back into bed.

"Please take me back to my mates they will be so worried about me." I say. As tears of terror start to roll down my cheeks.

The terror starts fill me, swallowing me whole. I look at this woman, scared what would she do to me, was she using me to get to my mates or did Alex hire her. I start looking around the room for anything I could use as a weapon. The room was pretty bare so there wasn't a lot that could be used my best bet would be the lamp, but not knowing what she was, she could be faster than me.

"Please I realize you don't remember me, your not really supposed to, but I won't hurt you. Alex the one who is after you he is using powers and magic that gives him a unfair advantage. That's why I'm here you need some, advantages of your own." she says with a smile.

The more I look at her the more angelic, almost angel like she appears. She would knock every single female out of the water with her looks without trying. She smiles at me like she heard what I was thinking.

"What do you mean, I have met you before? I don't think so, I would have remembered meeting you." I reply.

"I made you forget, if you remembered me it could have put you in harms way of people who wish to harm me."

"Why would anyone want to harm you, who are you? What do you want with me?"

"So many questions and not a whole lot of time to explain them, first let me tell you all your mates are fine, second once I tell you who I am your life is going to get a whole lot more complicated, so get ready for more chaos on top of your already chaotic life, and number three once I tell you who I am I will become visible to only you."

"So only I will be able to see you?"

"Only you."

"So who are you then,? And why do you want to help me?"

"Close your eyes take a deep breath and when my fingers touch your head everything will become clear."

When I felt her fingers touch my forehead a burst of images flood my head, I gasp when I realize exactly who she is.

"Your the Goddess of all supernatural beings, why would you help me.?" I ask.

"Because what you become and who you give birth to is important and if for some reason that doesn't come to light, thousands will die and even more will suffer at the hands of Alexander." she says with a sad face.