My New Life?

Melissa's POV

I wake up in a comfy bed at first I think maybe it was all a dream I was safe and sound in my big warm bed. I slowly opened my eyes looking around me quickly realizing that I wasn't in my home. This room is 3 times bigger than mine and way more fancier.

Whoever owns this has lots of money that for sure. The bedroom is in a nice teal. I look around and saw a sitting area with a white couch and light teal arm chairs all arranged in front of a huge flat screen tv. I start to look for a way out. I came across 3 doors looking inside one i found a huge closet that would be every girls dream. You name it, it is in this closet. I close the door. Opening another to find a huge bathroom decorated in white, gold, and teal. It has a huge walk-in-shower and a whirlpool tub...

I walk in front of the mirror. Shocked i look like a train wreak my reddish brown hair was sticking up and really fizzy. My face and body had dirt all over it. A tear escapes from my eye. I'm scared, what are these guys going to do to me? Will they beat me, or rape me?!

Walking back into the bedroom. The last door I didn't look into opens. I look to see Rebecca walk in. I let out a squeak and run to her grabbing her into a hug.

she laughs then looks at me. "Are you ok Hun?."

"No of course I'm not! Im terrified. Why are you here and why aren't you scared." i ask.

"Because I was bought too."she says.

I look into her blue eyes I couldn't believe what I'm hearing did they know she was a vampire?

"They know." she says as if reading my mind.

"How." I ask.

"Well just like me every supernatural creature can sense when they are in the presence of another supernatural creature." she tells me.

"Oh, How are they? Are they mean? Why did they let you stay?" I ramble out a bunch of questions at once.

"Well one they are very nice. Two they let me stay cause they know how scared you are."she answers.

"Ok hold off on the questions." she laughs holding up her hands.

"Let's get you in a shower and clean then you can meet them." she says

"Ok." I say reluctant but really wanting to get this dirt off me.

"I'll get you some clothes go get in the shower." Rebecca says.

I walk in the bathroom turn on the shower getting in. I almost moan from how good the warm water feels. Even though I was only locked up for a day but I only had on shorts and a sports bra i was freezing.

I wash my hair scrubbing my body clean of the dirt. I was surprised to find that all the stuff in the shower was for a woman. They were all the same products I use. I swallow the fear sitting in my throat shaking off the weird feeling. Getting out I put my hair up in a towel and dry my body off.

I walk over to where Rebecca left clean clothes and was shocked again to see all the clothes were my size. I put on a black lacey bra and boy shorts, then blue skinny jeans and a dark purple tank top that had lace on the top. Taking my hair out of the towel I look around to find makeup and a hair brush. I comb my hair and put it up in a pony tail. Then I put on some black eye liner which I love cause it always makes my brown eyes pop. I put on some mascara then some chap stick. I walk out of the bathroom and laugh at what I see..