Reunited

Melissa's P.O.V

"Nina, what the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"Saving your ass, of course." She says with a smile still glaring at Ryan.

Suddenly it hits me like a ton of bricks. "Oh, my god are you and Ryan mates!" I yell.

Ryan looks at me and for the first time since entering the room glares at me.

"Some sick joke by the moon goddess." He growls.

For a brief second I see pain flash across Nina's face, but its instantly replaced with anger and confidence. "Yes, she must have not been paying attention when she picked a ass like you for me." Tina says her anger escalating.

Ryan looks unfazed, like her words didn't hurt him at all. I don't understand how these two could hate each other so much when they are destined to be together. Looking at them hurts when I think how much I love my guys. Deep in thought I barely notice the banging coming from above us. Nina's eyes get serious.

"We need to leave now, their back up is arriving we need to go now." She says while picking me up and passing me to one of her guy companions.

"One day Nina, I will put an end to this abomination of us as mates and on that day you will leave this world." Ryan growls with a look of pure hate.

I'm starting to think that something bad happened between these two. As I was thinking they were running down halls and turning into other halls it seems like the halls are never ending when we reach the end of a hall and there seems to be a hole. Once inside Tina presses a button and the hole closes and looks like it was never there to begin with. The hole leads to a underground tunnel.

Which is lit with torches. We run down the tunnel and about 15 minutes later run onto a dead end with a ladder. We climb up the guy holding me is extremely strong he can hold me with one arm and climb a ladder damn. When he reaches the top he hands me off to the other guy so he can finish climbing up. They run through the forest with one of the guys holding me princess style and they dodge trees and jump over rocks. Damn these guys are fit they aren't even out of breath. We seem like we were running forever when we finally reach a black hummer.

One guy opens the back door and the other places me in so carefully like I was fragile, then buckles me in. Nina puts her mask back on. She starts the truck and pulls on the road and starts driving keeping a eye one road behind her as she drives.

"I have to ask you not to say anything about my identity to anyone, even your mates." Nina says looking at me from the rear view mirror.

"What's going on who are you guys?" I ask.

Tina turns to the guy who is sitting next to me and nods her head he turns to me and removes his mask, sitting next to me is a really good looking Chinese man.

"Well since Nina reviled herself I guess its ok for me to show myself you just have to say none of us removed our masks, the moon goddess wont mind since your her current favorite." He says smiling.

"I think im going to leave my mask on, I like to be mysterious." The man in the front says.

Nina laughs. "You mysterious, oh shit that's funny." She says cracking up.

The guy next to me laughs. "My name is chung, we are black assassins or better known as the moon goddesses police force. We up hold the laws put forth by the moon goddess and the council. We keep our identities secret to protect our people and families. There are 10 black assassins who do the hard and dangerous missions and 20 red assassins who do the mundane missions. We have a compound in the mountains some of us live there others live double lives like Nina and mysterious guy up there. The assassins are made of all the races im a vampire and the mysterious man in the front is from your mates race." He says.

"Really?"I ask.

"Yeah, ill keep my identity a secret cause there is a chance that we will run into each other in the feature." He says yawning.

"Why don't you guys sleep it's still a bit of a car ride ill wake you all up before we reach the compound." Nina says.

"Don't have to tell me twice." The guy in the front says as he reclines his seat a little.

Chung pulls out his phone with headphones and puts them in his ears putting music on. I start to fidget as my body's injuries catch up to me. My hips are killing me being in a sitting position again and my arms and wrists are on fire. Chung noticing me moving around takes out a earphone. And turns towards me.

"Lay down across the seat, you can put your head in my lap." He says.

"Is that ok? I don't want my mates to be mad that your scent is on me." I say.

"Our suits are special made so our scents are covered so we don't leave scents behind." Nina says.

"Don't worry im not going to try anything I don't have a death wish." He says laughing.

Im so exhausted I give up and stretch out putting my head is his lap. I turn to look up to look up at him.

"Thanks." I say.

He smiles down at me. "No problem." He says.

As we drive down the road I look out the window seeing trees blur as we pass by I feel my eye lids get heavy as close them letting sleep take me over.

Some time later I hear Nina voice faintly saying we are five minutes out and I feel someone lightly shaking my shoulders and I hear Chung voice telling me to wake up. I slowly open my eyes to see a black masked face looking down at me still half asleep I jump up with a start.

"Holly shit you scared me." I say clutching my chest.

"Sorry had to put my mask back on" Chung says laughing lightly.

The guy in the front turns around and looks at me. "Remember you don't know who are, we never took off our masks." He tells me.

"You actually didn't." Nina says looking at him.

He looks like he's about to say something when Nina cuts him off.
"Yeah I know your mysterious." She says with sarcastic tone.

Chung and I start laughing at their banter.

We pull up to the hugh gate at the werewolf compound, guards approach the truck Nina lowers the window and flashes a badge, the guard flashes a smile and opens the gate.

She drives down the street of the small town and pulls into the driveway of the pack house and drives around the circle coming to a stop in front of the huge front doors. I look at the clock its 3 am I wonder if my mates are still awake. Chung gets out of the truck and turns around offering a hand to help me down. I hesitate.

"Can you walk?." Tina asks rounding the truck towards us.

"Im not sure, im just nervous I guess. I made such a huge problem running from Cole, I hope he's not mad at me." I say looking down.

"They will just be glad your back sweetie. Trust me any argument is forgiven in time of tragedy all you care about is being able to hold the one you love again." Tina says again im sensing that its coming from past experience.

I reach out and take Chung's hand and step out of the truck as soon as my feet hit concrete my legs wobble. Chung grabs my arm to steady me.

"We should call them, so one of them can carry her. I don't want to ripped to shreds by her mate Cole is Scarry but I think the worse one to piss off is Mark." The other guy says.

Tina laughs as she pulls out a old flip phone she dials a number and waits for a answer.

"Hello." I hear Luke's voice answer my heart starts pounding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey fans and new readers I am so sorry about not updating sooner I haven't been feeling like myself. I am so sorry to keep you waiting if your still reading my story I am incredibly great full to you. Im staring to write part 2 to this chapter when I finish this so please comment vote and read my book. I have a lot of new ideas for other books so I want to get a good fan base please stay with me it will be worth it.