The Secret Message

Melissas POV

Luke went into protection mode the minute the window shattered. He tackles me onto the ground covering me with his body all I could hear was the sound of clothes ripping and growling.

"Don't let her up til I get back." Cole growls.

"She isn't moving a inch." Luke says his voice getting deeper, I can tell he was fighting not to change and follow Cole out.

"I'm going to get a group of my best men and see if we can find anything." Justin says.

Mark and Travis come busting through the door.

"What the hell is going on." Travis says in a angry voice.

"Someone is trying to get our attention, Mark change and follow cole, see if you guys can find anything, Travis take our mate and get Rebecca and go in a room with no windows." Luke ordered.

"Luke check this out, this must have been what was thrown through the window" Mark said throwing a brick at Luke.

"There's is a note attached to it." Luke said catching the brick with one hand.

"What does it say." I ask.

"We will talk about this later." Luke says.

"The hell we will, we." was all I got and Travis covered my mouth with his hand, next thing I know I'm in a bathroom, then I'm alone, then Travis flashes back and has Rebecca. she looks terrible.

"Oh hunny, you look horrible." I say hugging her.

"And you we are not finished." I say pointing at Travis who just smiled.

"I'd love to continue that conversation love, and ill show you exactly how much power I have over you." he says his eyes starting to glow green.

Oh dear lord these guys are going to be the death of me.

"Please I need to Adrian, I know he is awake." she says.

"How do you know that.?" I ask.

"We were with Rebecca, watching over her since Adrians lapse when Mark had a vision, saw him awake and then saw danger that's why me and him came bursting in the room." Travis says.

"I'll transport him to the bed in the bedroom but you guys aren't to leave the room, at all til they are sure its safe." Travis says.

Then he flashes out of the room couple seconds later he was opening the bathroom door. I saw Adrian laying on my bed.

"I have to go check in with the others and see if they found anything out, stay here and don't go near the windows." Travis says with a stern look on his face.

I hear Travis talking to someone outside the door. I recognized the other as Luke's voice.

"I'm put the note in Justin's office." Luke says.

"Good I'm just going to run and get some food for them." Travis says.

I wait til I couldn't hear their receeding feet anymore, then I look at Adrian and Rebecca to see them so wrapped up in each other, that they wouldn't notice if I snuck out. I have to find out what is on the note.

I sneak down the hall making sure that no one saw me. I make it to Justins office. Searching his desk I found the note. Yes. Just as I was about to open and read it I hear the door open.

"Now now what do we have here?"

I look up, shit I was in so much trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey readers, thanks for the get well wishes, I am still sick but wanted to give you guys something so I wrote this sorry if its a little short, ill make the next chapter longer.

thanks for reading my book. love you guys. :)