A Deeper Meaning

Melissa's POV

Why is it when your younger you, play house with your friends and dream of the day when you will find that special guy to have a perfect family with, but when you grow up and have lived through many heartbreaks is when you realize how silly your dream was. Like my parents that in my dreams were at my wedding walking me down the aisle, and were there when my first child was born, but that dream dissipated that horrible day when they were taken from me. But when your dreams are ripped apart in front of your face the strong will get up and make a better dreams, while the weak will break and stay broken never getting pass the pain of never getting that dream.

I set down my pen and shut my notebook, I look around the solarium it was beautiful all enclosed room, covered in windows, all the beauty of sitting outside without the danger. I walk up to one of the windows and look out all I can see is the beautiful forest that surrounds the mansion. The compound itself was huge, it goes on for miles and miles, they have over one hundred houses inside the compound, of course they all leave for school, work or shopping, but if the wolves want they can choose to live outside the compound if they wish. I havent felt 100 percent safe since my parents were murdered, that event caused a landslide of pain, and conflict in my life ever since.

I place my head against the cold window and close my eyes, I have been trying to remember my dream from that morning with no luck, nothing not even a little flash of what my dream was. What worries me the most is that someone else made me dream what I did and made it so I couldn't remember.

Just then I hear a sliding glass door open, I turn to see Travis walking in.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" he asks.

"Still trying to remember that dream." I reply looking back towards the window.

I feel warm arms wrap around me, and gasp when I feel his breath against my ear. He moves my hair aside and starts kissing my neck, I shiver in pleasure as he runs his tongue up the side of my neck, I dig my nails into his forearm that are still wrapped around me. I bite my lip to keep from moan out loud, and move my neck more to the side to give him access. His grip tightenes moving my back right up against his chest. Within a blink of an eye I was on my back in my bed with a very sexy and turned on Travis above me.

"mmmmm mate I don't think I can hold out much longer." he says as he grinds his lower half against me, making me moan and grip onto his shoulders, I look into his eyes to see his pretty green eyes are now a beautiful glowing dark green.

"Then mate me now." I say looking into to his eyes, fighting to control the passion and heat that are rising in me, screaming for me to take him.

"Are you sure?" he growls out, fighting the urge to take me.

"Yes." I whisper.

His mouth transformed into a grin and he lowers his head to mine.

"I apologize ahead of time, love I'm a little rough in bed." he says licking my neck.

He rips my shirt off, licks and sucks the top of my chest, unhooks my bra and throws it on the ground, he then starts licking, sucking and biting my chest, I moan and grip the sheets, rolling my eyes backwards in pleasure. His hands work their magic taking off my pants and panties, while his mouth is kissing, biting, and sucking on my chest and neck.

When are both naked, he crawls up and on top of me. kisses my lips, I moan giving him access to my mouth, he slides his tongue in,

"Ready babe?" he asks.

"Yes, travis." I answer.

He smiles like he has a dirty secret. He grabs my thighs and pulls me lower, he guides himself to my entrance. He thrusts in fast and hard, making me gasp, pleasure exploded in me, a fire starts burning and getting hotter. He puts his forarms under the top of my back so he can wrap his hands around my shoulders to give himself more leverage and power behind his thrusts. The more he thrusts and grinds against me the more the fire starts growing, hot sparks washing over my body like waves washing up on a beach. I open my eyes and look into his eyes which was my undoing, I scream his name as I came, him joining me moments later. Like everytime before the air around us was sparkling and shining. I looked down to see Travis' name appear in metallic green under Luke's on my right wrist. I sigh totally content.

I look up and start screaming,

"what are you doing here, no, no it can't be real your a dream." I scream.

"babe what's wrong please calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down you asshole I hate you! You killed everyone I have ever loved." I screamed.

My head starts spinning, my vision blurs then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis' Pov

I look down at my beautiful mate, her amber colored eyes clouding over in passion as she reaches her peak, her screaming my name makes me join her in Bliss as well. I look at my wrist as her name appears in a metallic amber color. I smile and look down at her she seems content and smiles as she looks up into my face. Her smile freezes on her face as she starts to scream.

"What are you doing here, no, no it can't be real your a dream." she screams.

"Babe what's wrong please calm down." I say truly confused why was she screaming.

"Don't tell me to calm down you asshole I hate you! You killed everyone I have ever loved." she yells.

Even though she clearly thought I was someone else, it felt like a knife going into my heart and twisting. Not knowing what to do I yell for my brothers through our link.

Only moments later they came running through the door I pull on some basketball shorts and a black tank top. And I cover our unconscious naked mate with a blanket.

"What the fuck is going on here." Cole yells.

"I don't know, I mated with her and everything was fine then out of no where she starts screaming. I did find out who was in her dream thou." I say.

"Its her ex Alex isn't it, he planned all this and some how found the last surviving camillion and has them doing this to her." Mark says.

"Son of a bitch." Cole growls slamming his fist into the wall.

"Ok here's what we are going to do Cole while she is sleeping your going to probe her head, ill keep her calm and relaxed so its easy access, Travis you and Mark go find Justin and tell him to get hold of the council they will know what to do." Luke orders.

I got up and went to my mate I kiss her head and go out the door to find Justin, not looking to see if Mark was following or not. whoever did this to our mate was going to get torn limb from limb and experience the worse pain they have ever been through. I will promise you this mate I will destroy the people responsible for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey fans going to put up a new chapter tomorrow so no worries lol love you guys and thank you so much for your support. vote, and comment