Cravings and Nightmares

Melissa's POV

After a delicious breakfast I was told to go and relax. I decide to go watch movie in my room or try to I'm sure the nymphos will find me. As I make my way to my room I feel as if I was being watched. I turn to of course find nothing behind me. Walk over the to one if the windows lining the hallway.

Moving the shades aside, I look out into the vast woods outside the house. As I sweep my eyes across the trees I catch orange. Feeling my stomach drop I grip the curtain in my fist. I close my eyes sure I'm going crazy. I slowly opening my eyes praying that I didn't see what I saw. When I look again I don't see anything.

Rolling my eyes at my jumpiness. I turn and make my way to my room. I change into just shorts and a tank top taking my panties off cause they starting to feel a little constrictive. I sit on the couch turning on the tv I flip though satellite TV until I stopped on horror movie. When a stranger calls.

Maybe it's a bad choice but I felt like watching one. I get to one of the jump scares and at that moment I feel a hand on my shoulder. I scream jumping up. Turning I see Travis there smirking.

"You jerk, you did that on purpose!" I yell.

Clutching my shirt I glare at him.

"Couldn't help myself." He smirks as he walks towards me.

I quickly back up away from him.

"Are you running babe?" He asks his voice deepens.

I look into his eyes to see they are glowing.

"Yes cause it looks like you want to eat me." I say trying to back away even farther.

"Oh babe, I most certainly want to eat you." He says licking his lips.

The look in his eyes I turn to run smacking right into a chest.

"And just where are you running to little mate." Mark growls.

Oh shit you have got to be kidding me. I look into Mark's glowing honey eyes. My eyes widen I have to get away or I won't be able to walk. I start to back up, only to smack into Travis's chest. Hands grab my upper arms keeping me from running.

"No, no babe we can't have you running away." He growls into my ear.

"Maybe a r-raincheck I'm kinda tired." I say.

"Don't worry we make sure to tuck you in when we are done." Mark says closing in making sure he's standing right in front of if me.

Travis let's go of my arms so his hands can travel down my body. He grabs my hips pulling them backwards into his, grinding me against him. I hear him groan in pleasure. Mark grabs my chin making me look into his eyes. He leans forward and takes my lower lip between his teeth running his tounge over my lip. Travis's fingers start to go under my shorts when the door opens.

"Guys really when I said go check on her it didn't include jumping her bones." Cole says.

"She's purring like a kitten, she totally wants this plus she has no panties on." Travis said still reaching into my shorts. Making me gasp and moan as he touches my bare skin.

"Not the point remember she a needs a break plus she carrying our babies so you can't be too rough on her." Luke adds coming in.

Not listening Travis continues run his fingers over my bare skin. As he makes contact with sensitive part I moan grabbing Mark's shirt. Making Mark growl grabbing my head shoving his tounge in my mouth.

"Shit, I don't think we can stop them at this point. Not without making them change and then Travis can just teleport her somewhere." Cole says.

"What about Melissa?" Luke asks.