Pleasure Through the Pain

Melissa's POV

I open my eyes and I look around me. My eyes adjusting to dim room the only light was one that sat on the desk across the room. The room was empty, everything was so quite, I look at the clock beside the bed it read 6:30pm. I try to get up to go to the bathroom, when pain shot through shoulder making cry out loudly. The door slams open.

"What are you doing don't move, your shoulder was dislocated don't you remember?" a tall very handsome, built man with gorgeous purple eyes.

"How did that happen, who are you, why am I here, the last thing I remember I was taking my morning jog and a sharp pain in the back of my head then total darkness." I ask panicing.

"Well that's not good." the guy says to himself.

He looks like he was in deep thought, the door opens and three more guys that were equally handsome and built as the the purple eyed guy walked in with grim looks on their faces.

"well great what did you do to her Cole?" a handsome green eyed guy says clearly pissed off.

"I didn't do a thing, I healed her, she has a touch of amnesia." a hot dark blue eyed man growls back.

"Enough both of you, you'll only scare her with all the yelling." a good looking guy with amber colored eyes says.

"I agree Cole your the oldest act like it, and Travis stop picking fights with Cole you know he could kick your ass." the purple eyed guy says.

"Well what are we going to do with her she is scared and doesn't remember us, and we are right in the middle of fully mating with her, she will be in even more pain if she doesn't mate Luke, in like 1 day!!" the green eyed guy yells.

"How about not talking like I'm not sitting right here!!" I yell.

Making all the guys turn and look at me. I was scared I'm not going to lie, did these guys kidnap me, and what are they talking about mating with me, I'm not a dog. I need to get to a phone and call for help. I happen to look down and saw tattoos on my wrists of their names and one stood out a little more then the rest Cole, it was a deep metallic blue, the rest were just normal purple, green, and brown.

"Don't worry about her, Travis I'll calm her down, or did you forget my power, now everyone else out." the purple eyed man says.

The others left and he comes walking towards me. I get scared I could feel my fear rise in me. He stops at the side of the bed.

"My love I won't hurt you please don't be afraid of me." he says.

"Your love, I'm not your love, you and those other deranged guys kidnapped me, I will escape and get help." I say with the strongest voice I could muster with all the fear that was consuming me.

"We saved you Melissa you were kidnapped and were going to be sold into slavery." he says with a hurt expression that made my heart clench in pain, as if seeing him hurt caused me to hurt too.

"Please don't push us out we aren't the bad guys, we love you." he adds with a small smile.

He sits on the side of the bed I look into eyes and they started to glow dimly and got brighter and brighter, he then leans in and put his now glowing purple hands onto my face and I feel a rush of power sweeping throughout my body and I feel a sudden wave of relaxation and calmness wash over me making me sink into my pillows with a blissful sigh. He leans forward and kisses my forhead.

And just like watching old family home movies pictures and memories flashed through my head and all of it came rushing back to me, why I was here, who all those guys were, how I got hurt. I open my eyes with a gasp and stare at him.

"Luke what's going on where is Rebecca's dad?" I ask.

"Good to have you back love, and he is in one of cells in the basement." Luke says with a smile.

"Why is he locked up Luke?" I ask.

"He has to be locked up so he doesn't try to escape he is facing trial for the murder of his daughter and attacking you." he says.

I sit there in shock I can't believe they were putting Marcus on trial he is a king of Vampires. This isn't going to end well if the find him guilty and execute him.