Completely Mated

Cole's POV

I look down at my sleeping mate, with a concerned look, I need to fix whatever is wrong with her I feel responsible I'm the oldest I should have never left her side or made sure someone was always with her. Now looking down at her peaceful face, it hits me how bad of a mate I truly am, I left her side in the morning after mating her only hours before. All the problems started when I couldn't control my instinct to protect, making it come off as me being pushy, controlling, and domineering.

I will never forgive myself for the car accident. I lost part of me that day, a part that no matter what I do I won't get back, I almost lost my mate, the only one made just for me. I look down at Melissa and look up at Luke who's eyes were glowing purple, he nods letting me know its ok to start probing her mind.

I take a deep breath and let my powers wash over me, I walk towards Melissa and lay my hands on her head, as soon as my hands connect to her I start getting flashes of her memories, like watching a old home movie in fast forward, memories of her childhood, her parents, friends, her school dances, her graduation, all her memories, then it starting getting interesting as her memories with Alex start, watching them and see how bad they were made me just want to go hunt him down and kill him myself.

Then the memories of the day her parents were killed start running through my head, making me almost throw up, I have seen war and death but this, dear god this was a massacre, her parents bodies were ripped to pieces, shredded like they were attacked by animals, but looking I knew exactly what did that a werewolf.

Just as it was coming up onto recent memories her mating with Luke, Travis, and me. I felt the happiness attached to these memories making me smile, she was happy and content with us. Then came the morning of the nightmare and that's when I saw what she saw the camillion had tried to hide it deep in her subconscious, but I found it the camillion left it open like a lock box with no pad lock, my guess would be it did that so it could access it anytime it wanted.

I use my power to grab ahold of it and rip it into pieces, making sure the camillion left nothing else behind I place a mental barrier up so thick that nothing can ever break back into her mind without her consent.

I back up and look at Luke nodding letting him know its all done.

"I need some air, stay with her until Mark gets back." I tell Luke.

"Don't even have to say anything brother im not leaving her side." Luke says, taking a seat next to the bed.

I walk out of the room closing the door as I left, I walk to my room undressing, I open my window and shift, taking a deep breath I climb up on the window seal I jump out the window spreading my wings and soaring up high I look at the moon and just lose myself in the night, forgetting the pain and hurt that was eating at my soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I turn over, savoring the feeling of the cool sheets on my naked skin, I smile as memories of Travis and I flash through my mind, I bite my lips as my body starts to get hot all over. I open my eyes and stretch my arms and legs, smiling at the soreness of them knowing exactly what caused it.

I turn my head to see Travis sound asleep next to me his hair all messy from sleep, I scoot closer and frown he is full dressed wearing a gray tanktop and black basketball shorts. Why is he dressed. As I was wondering that the door opened making me jump and Travis go into attack mode.

"What the hell really man, this is the second time in the last couple days that I get attacked." Mark grumbles from the ground with a still half asleep Travis putting him in a headlock.

"Travis!, let him up that's Mark." I yell.

My yelling attracts the attention of the other guys. Of course as soon as Cole got through the door and saw Mark he doubles over and starts laughing so hard.

"That is not funny Cole, he could seriously hurt him." I say.

"Takes more than this fat ass sitting on me to hurt me hun" Mark says.

"Sorry bro, Melissa jumped and felt her heartbeat increase I went into protection mode." Travis says as he was getting up pulling Mark up with him.

"You haven't been having good luck have you? Luke asks Mark with a smile on his face.

"What I'd like to know is how do you not see that coming." Cole says still holding his stomach and laughing.

"I can never see my own future, Cole you know that." Mark replies straightening his clothes.

I wrap the sheet around me as I get up, the sheet was white and I never knew how see through it was until I look up to see all the guys eyes glowing.

"umm I'm going to get into the shower, I'm going to back up slowly." I say trying not to make a sudden move with all them so turned on.

I start to slowly back away their eyes following my every move. picking up the bottom I get almost all the way there when part of the sheet falls and my foot steps on the sheet ripping the rest of the sheet off of me. I gasp and go to grab it then stop when I look up oh no not good, I run for the bathroom making it in, I slam the door and lock it.