The Mating Ceremony

Melissa's POV

I follow the guys down the stairs, past a huge living room decorated like a guys pad, 2 large black leather couches and two big black leather arm chairs arranged in front of a huge tv, with a xbox 360, and PS3 hooked up and two huge book cases on either sides of the tv filled with movies and games.

We continued to walk down the hall to a big dining room with a long cherry oak table and chairs..

"wow. " I say. "Your house is truely beautiful."

"Our house." Cole corrects winking at me, making my clench, these guys are to good looking, just one wink and it makes me want to melt. When they touch me shocks run through my body. I mean really what is wrong with me I need to be trying to escape, theses men bought me like I was meat.

As if reading my mind Travis looks at me and says, "We won't hurt you, I know it looks bad how we found you but we really have been searching years to find you." he says looking in my eyes with those green eyes that almost majey me melt.

"So I'll always feel like I want to jump your bones..." I say then slap my hand over my mouth, did I really just say that. I look up to see all the guys laughing at me.

Mark smiles and grabs my hand again making sparks fly and says.

"Yes Melissa you will always feel that way, because you're our mate are other half, the missing piece of us."

Those words made my heart race. I look into his brown eyes and smile, He bends down and kisses my check making gasp as pleasure shoots through my body.

I hear someone clearing their throats and look up to see Rebecca there with a smile on her face.

"So see you're not scared of them anymore." she said..

I just smile still struggling with internal conflict. Then Luke says. "Is the stuff set up for ceremony?"

"Yes, Luke all ready all you have to do is add the blood." she says.

"Wait what!?" I shout. "What do you mean add blood?" Looking at them like they crazy.

As I was having a fit Cole came out with a gold jeweled dagger and walks towards his brothers. One after another they cut their wrists and bleed into a gold jeweled cup. Then Cole turned towards me..

"Come here love it won't hurt." he says.

Looking at him like he grew a second head I yell. "Are you crazy! I'm not letting you cut me!!."

I start backing away trying to get to the door. Weighing my odds against a room full of men and me who's faster. Just as I turn to run for the door I bump into a hard chest I look up to look up into purple eyes, Luke's.

"How did you get behind me so fast." I ask.

"One of our powers, we are really fast, really strong, and each of us has a special gift" Luke replies.

"Mine is to control emotions I'm so sorry love." he says. Before I can actually process what he said.

He grabs my face and kisses me. I saw lights dancing in front of my eyes and then my whole body relaxes. Luke ended the kiss and pickes me up and carries me towards Cole.

"Cheater" I get out before Cole gets to me.

"I am truly sorry love." Cole says.

He brings up the dagger and cuts into my wrist, I watch as my blood drips into the cup. After there was enough Cole brought cut up to his mouth licked it. I watch in shock as the cut completely disappears. I look shocked at him.

He smiles and says, "I'm a healer I can do it by touching, licking, or my blood. "

"Wow." I say.

"Ok." Rebecca says."Its ready to drink."

Who are these people, do they really expect me to drink that.

"I'm not drinking that." I say glaring at them.

Luke again grabs my face but this time looks into my eyes.

"Yes love, you are. You have to it will be ok I promise you." he says.

All the guys drank from it and as they drank the air around them starts to look like there is sparkles floating around.

Luke set me on the table so he could drink. Then he came to stand in front of me and touched my face gently.

"Its ok love open your mouth."

My heart telling me to, while my instincts are screaming. I found myself doing it and wondering why.

I let him tip the cup and pour the blood down my throat. I expected to gag but I didn't it didn't taste bad. Then I was wondering what the heck is wrong with me. The air around me starts to sparkle also. I feel warmth looking down I gasp.