Unmistakable Love

Melissa's POV

I keep my back to the door there was no way I was going to be able to take all four of them. One, barely, two, probably not, but four oh hell no. I hear laughing for outside the door.

"Love if we want in a door certainly won't keep us out." Luke says as he laughs.

"And me well, I could just transfer myself inside the bathroom, can't hide from any of us babe, we will find you." Travis says.

I crack the door to see all them lounging around the room as nothing happened, Luke was laying on the bed with his eyes closed, Cole was sitting in the chair in the corner, Travis was sitting on the ground next to the bed, and Mark was leaning up against the post on my bed. Seeing my surprised look on my face makes them laugh more.

"Oh, hun what did you think we would attack you, you should know better, yes we were turned on by the sight of your naked body, but we would never force you to have sex and would never have you take on more than two of us at a time." Mark says with a smile on his face.

"No, I didn't think you would attack me." I say trying to keep I straight face.

"Oh, yeah and I forgot to mention I'm also the Easter bunny, and sometimes I play Santa Claus at the mall." Cole says with a straight face.

"Really, why didn't you tell us!, well that explains so much." Travis says with a smartass look on his face.

Cole looked at Travis with a pissed off look on his face.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Cole asks.

"Now, now no more fighting, especially since Cole cheats." Mark says.

"I don't cheat, I can't help it my power kicks in when I'm hurt." Cole says jumping up from the chair.

"Enough, you guys act like such little kids." Luke says, not even opening his eyes.

"We act like kids, obviously he forgot about 3 months ago when he put plastic wrap on all our toilets, and red kool aid mix in our shower heads." Travis says, getting up from the floor.

"You did what?" I ask Luke.

"I was bored and they were acting like jerks so I played a few pranks." Luke says sitting up right and opening his eyes.

"Sounds like you all act like little kids." I say.

"Hey, now the world would be very boring if we didn't play pranks and have fun." Travis says with a smile on his face.

"Does that mean I should be careful too?" I ask.

"You should always be careful love." Travis says while winking at me.

"Ok well if you guys don't mind I'm going to take a shower." I say closing the door behind me.

I walk over and turn on the water putting my hand under the water to test the warmth. I walk over to the mirror and look at the girl staring back at me. Her hair looked more vibrant, her golden eyes looked full of life and happiness. It was the first time since my parents death that I had felt happy and completely safe, I knew these guys would risk their own lives to keep mine safe. I hook up my phone and choose the song that has been stuck in my head. It starts playing oblivion by bastille.

I got into the shower and let the water wash over my sore muscles as bastilles voice swept me into a peaceful and calm state of serenity.

I wash my body as I have happy thoughts and hopes for the future. I got out of the shower, wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped another towel around my body.

I put on a pretty teal color bra and panties set, I pulled on black skinny jeans, a gray tank top, and a deep v neck over shirt that had gray, black, and teal designed on it. I slip some socks on and slipped black flat boots. I took my hair down, combed it and left it down. Put my makeup on and walk out of the bathroom.

The guys where no where to be found. I put my phone in my back pocket and leave my room. I walk down to where the kitchen was and start to raid the fridge. I find pasta salad, and left over bbq ribs, and put some ribs on the plate and put it in the microwave, then grabbed a bowl and put some pasta in it. I took a bite and rolled my eyes in the back of my head in pleasure, man whoever made this is a culinary genius.

"I see your enjoying the pasta salad I made."

I turn to see Justin leaning against the island in the center of the kitchen.

"No way, you made this?" I ask shocked.

"What, guys can cook too. Our mom taught Adrian and I how to cook, said it would be a way to impress our mates." Justin says with a smile.

"That is a good idea, well if this is how you cook, I'm sure your mate will be in love." I say taking a bite of the bbq rib, moaning as I flavor exploded in mouth.

"Wow, this is amazing!" I say.

Justin chuckles. "Thank you, you should taste my spaghetti."

"flirting with my mate Justin?" Luke said walking up to me.

"Luke, you know better I would never come between mates." Justin replies.

"Stop being over protective and come taste this." I tell Luke.

I fed Luke some, he moaned in pleasure shaking his head in agreement that it was indeed very delicious food.

"Came here to tell you to get ready we are taking you out." Luke says.

"Really, where??" I ask.

"Not saying its a surprise, now come on." he says smiling.

I get up and put my dishes in the sink. I am excited this is my first outing with my men. I run up stairs to get my purse and coat. When to my room Rebecca was sitting on my bed crying.

"What's wrong." I ask.

"Melissa we are all in great danger." she says.