He Won't Let Me Go

Melissa's POV

I wake up and look around to the room packed with my mates, the second in commands and Arizona. I swallow quickly thinking of a way to get myself out of this before I let something out I'm not supposed to. To my right by the bedside the Moon Goddess is standing with a comforting smile.

"Melissa!" Luke shouts when he notices my eyes are open.

There was a rush of voices as everyone one rushes to ask if I'm ok. Thinking quickly I go with...

"Why wouldn't I be? What's going on you guys nearly gave me a heart attack waking up to a bunch of people watching me sleep is extremely creepy." I lie.

"You don't remember anything?" Cole asks.

"Other then being peacefully asleep no. So why are you all watching me sleep was I doing something in my sleep?" I ask.

"Didn't think you were doing it. If it wasn't her it could be one of the babies?" Travis says.

"I don't think it was them at all, I think someone put her under then put up a barrier to protect her from being woken up." Arizona says.

"Well there's not much we can do if she can't remember." Mark says.

"We will go check on security cameras to see if there is anything out of the ordinary." Kyne says.

The second in commands leave, leaving only my mates and Arizona. She turns to me with a big smile.

"Let me cook you up a nice dinner." She says with a comforting mother smile.

"Oh, you don't have have to do that." I say.

"Oh, please let me my Queen." She says.

Not knowing what to do I say.
"Ok, that would be lovely."

"Ok, I make the best meatloaf you have ever tasted." She smiles as she leaves.

"It's like having a mom." I say pain gripping my heart.

Luke comes over and sits beside me and rubs my back. I didn't notice the tears rolling down my face until Cole kneels down in front of me to wipe them away.

"It's ok baby, I know your sad but your mom is watching over you." Luke says rubbing my back.

After I'm all cried out I stand up still sniffing.

"I'm going to take a shower." I say.

"Ok I'll go check in with the guys." Cole says.

"I'll come with and also see how Arizona is going with the meatloaf." Travis says.

"I'm going to lay down even with healing I feel like a truck hit me." Mark says rolling his shoulder.

"Then I'll lend a hand to our beautiful mate." Luke says winking at me.

Cole and Travis roll their eyes. While Mark smirks and says.

"Oh I'm sure he'll lend you a hand alright." 

I roll my eyes at his response. After Travis, Cole and Mark leave the room gets really quiet.

"You want to take a bath baby?" Luke asks.

"Yeah." I answer shyly.

I don't know why I'm shy we have had baths before and he's most definitely has seen me naked.

"Let me get it ready wait here." He says as he goes to the bathroom.

I hear the water being turned on and filling the tub. I take off the robe that was put on me and hung it up in the walk-in closet. I look in the mirror staring at my extending tummy it's hard to believe that there are 4 babies in me. I bet I'm going to get huge. I bite my lip I hope they still find me attractive being big. As I'm rubbing my tummy I don't notice Luke staring at me from the door until I hear.