The Awaken

Luke's POV

Cole was so torn up over the accident, I am worried that it will permanently change who he is. I walk into my room and grab a change of clothes and go to the bath room. As I stand in the shower I think, what if I take his pain away for good, what if I make him forget the pain the accident caused. I got out of the shower and dried off put on my jeans and gray t-shirt. I look down to see my mates beautiful name written on my arm. That day changed everything the pain changed so many people. I still have a nightmare about it seeing it all in slow motion and knowing there was nothing I could do to save her part of me died when I heard her scream. I lay on the bed looking up at the celling, this man who did this to our mate will pay, if its the last thing I do I will make him feel the pain he has caused her. That was my last thought before I closed my eyes.

TRAVIS POV

I follow Mark into Justin's office, Justin has been so generous and understanding letting us stay here while we waited for Melissa to wake up. We all would take turns and go home to our pack to check on things make sure everything was ok, our pack members kept the house clean and taken care of. Melissa has no idea how much they already love her, their new queen. I sat down by the desk and call home to see how things are and to tell them their queen is ok and awake. After I get off the phone I walk over to the big pitcher window and look out, it was dark but you could see the lights in the pool and the garden and the thick trees surrounding the property. I will be honest I feel blame should go on me if I would have been in the truck behind them I could have flashed in and got them both out but no I was in the front to far to be able to help, seeing the accident feeling my heart break 20 times over knowing that she is human and that she could be dead. I was so deep in thought I barely heard Mark say.

"Oh holly shit, we are in deep shit." Mark says.

"What" I ask coming towards him to look over his shoulder.

"I had a feeling that Alexander wasn't a normal guy, Travis he king of the rouge supernatural group that broke away from their own packs during the war." Mark says.

"Oh hell we, have to get hold of the board of supernatural." I say but Mark wasn't paying attention. He was seeing something as soon as it was over he jumps up and ran out of the room. Not knowing if it had to do to with Melissa or not I run after him.

"What's going on Mark what did you see." I yell.

We skid to a stop in front of Adrians room.

"That." mark says

I look and see Rebecca crying and screaming don't leave me and Adrian flat lining, people come rushing in to try and save him. I stood in shock Rebecca wouldn't be able to make it if he died.