Reunited part 2

Melissa's P.O.V

Hearing his voice melts the stress and tension from my body. I see Tina end the call then snap the phone in two. I look at her weird and she smiles.

"Precautions to make sure no one can figure out who we are." She says answering my silent question.

Just then the door open and out comes Travis, Cole and Luke. Hmm where is Mark I wonder. Travis comes forward and grabs me towards his chest and squeezes me hard and sighs in relief. Luke and Cole walk up as Travis reluctantly lets me go. Luke looks relived and stokes my cheek with his hand smiling at me. I look up into Cole's blue eyes seeing a mixture of emotions he clenches me jaw and turns to Travis.

"Take her to her room we will up soon." Says Cole turning from me.

My heart clenches in pain at him turning away from me, he must still be mad at me from running from him. Travis turns to me picking me up princess style smiling down at transports us to my room. I look around the room taking in the comfortable familiar essence of the room I see Mark asleep in the chair next to the bed I turn to Travis to ask.

"He went a little crazy when we got the call Luke had to put him to sleep. You must be tired you want to lay down?" He asks.

"I want a bath please." I say.

He picks me up and takes me the bathroom putting me on the counter, he turns to run bath water. He turns back to me walks up and lifts my chin so im looking into his gorgeous green eyes. He leans down and gently touches his lips to mine. Heat instantly pools in my tummy. I grab onto his shoulders and deepen the kiss he groans and pulls away.

"Sorry baby I need to turn off the water." He says and walks across the bathroom and turns off the water and walks back to me.

"You need help undressing?" He asks

I grip the counter I swallow my pain im feeling from yet again being rejected by one of mates and shake my head no.

He leans down and kisses my forehead then leaves the bathroom. I grip the counter so hard my knuckles turn white. This is all my fault from running they must hate me now. I look down at their names on my wrist putting my fingers over the names. I slowing take off my clothes biting my lip to keep from groaning in pain. I finally get off my top and bottoms I slowly and carefully walk towards the tub.

I get in groan as the hot water hits my skin it feels so good. I wash my body and hair submerging my head under water to clean my hair as I break the surface coming out of the water. I turn my head to see Cole leaning against the counter with his arms crossed looking at me. I bite my lip to keep from crying.

I look away from his eyes and pull the plug letting the water drain from the tub. I turn see that Cole had my towel in his arms next to the tub. I put my hair up in the other towel I had. I let him pick my up and wrap the towel around me putting me on counter. Still looking down Cole lifts my chin to make me meet his eyes. His eyes are glowing blue he's going to use his power to heal me.

He leans forward his lips meeting mine I feel the pain disappear from my body as he deepens the kiss his tongue brushing my lips he grabs my hips pulling flush against him. I gasp in pleasure as I feel how turn on he. His tongue taking its chance enters my mouth and I feel myself melting in his arms.

He grinds my hips against him. I grab onto him digging my nails into his clothed covered arms. I feel the towel drop and Cole's hand roaming over my body he moves his mouth down my neck kissing and biting as he went. I moan arching my body towards him. He breaks contact to remove his shirt throwing it to the corner. He picks me up lowering me to the floor he comes over me looking into my eyes he closes his eyes leans his forehead against mine.