And You Are?

Melissa's POV

I look up and see a guy a few feet from me he was tall very tall, had to be at least 7 feet tall, long brown hair, and blue eyes that look so familiar. He was thin but still had a build, but was nothing like my guys or the werewolves.

"Its very dumb to be outside, when there has been so much danger lately, my dear do you have a death wish? he asks. Walking closer to me, I'm so scared I can't move, did Alex send this guy to kill me or kidnap me?

As if reading my mind he holds up how hands and says.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I have heard through the grapevine that my daughter is alive and here."

My mind working on overdrive, starting putting two and two together, then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Your Rebeccas father." I growl jumping up from my seat walking towards him.

"Yes I'm Rebecca's dad and I'm here to get her and bring her back where she belongs." he growls back.

Feeling my anger starting to boil over, I clenched my fists so wanting to punch him in the face for everything he did to Rebecca, and Justin.

"Your not going anywhere near her you pompous ass, you will have to go through me first." I yell. Getting into a fight stance, raising my fists.

"Oh little girl, please, I could snap your neck like a twig, in seconds." he says moving closer to me.

"Oh you mean like you did to your poor daughter." I growl. Almost instantly regretting my words, His eyes start changing to a metallic silver, and his fangs extend out of his mouth.

"What did you just say to me, you useless human, you know nothing I'll rip you to pieces." he hisses.

He stares coming towards me panicked, I did the only thing I could do, I run up to him and kick him as hard as I could in his balls, as he crumbles and jump over his groaning body and book it towards the house. Caught off guard thinking I'm home safe I'm tackled from the side hard, hitting the ground so hard that my head smacked the pavement, I hear a crack as my shoulder hits the ground taking the brunt of mine and my attackers weight. Pain shoots though my arm bring tears to my eyes, I open my mouth and let out a blood curtailing scream. I hear a bunch of yelling and screaming then the attackers weight was lifted off of me. I try to open my eyes but blood from hitting my head on the pavement dipped down into my eyes making it hard to see. I try to move panicing cause I can't see anything I jar my arm making me cry out in pain. I felt sparks touch my arm it was one of my mates.

"Please try not to move little mate." 

I relax when I hear Travis' smooth deep voice.

"We have to move her to her room, we have to have a doctor, and Cole look at her." Mark says worried.

"Well Cole had to change and grab Justin so he didn't go after Marcus and Adrian had to sedate Luke or he would have killed Marcus, even though I'm all for that idea." Travis says.

"You and me both but you know damn well if Adrian didn't stop Luke and he would have killed him the supernatural council would have sentenced Luke to death." Mark replies.

"Lets move her, Mark lift her shoulder carefully try not to jar it too much, relax sweetie we are going to move to a bed and get you cleaned up and get Cole back here to fix you up." Travis says brushing my hair with his fingers gently.

I feel a rush of air then my back being laided on a bed. I let out a small cry when my shoulder touches the bed.

"shhh it will be ok sweetie, Mark go track down Cole now we need him, god damn his pride." Travis growls.

"I know how he feels Travis, he had a feeling that something bad was going to happen all day because they are fully mated, he pushed it aside and he feels responsible for this." Mark says.

"Go find him before I do and we have a problem." Travis growls.

"No need Mark I'm right here." Cole says walking through the door.  

"Finally or did you not think our mate getting attacked wasn't important enough." Travis yells walking across the room and stopping right in front of Cole.

"I love Melissa just as much as you do Travis so back off!" Cole yells.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU, OUR MATE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION, YOU TWO CAN BEAT EACH LATER!!!" Mark yells.

Through the dried blood I could make out barely the shocked looks on Travis' and Cole's face, that Mark actually yelled, he was the most calm and collected of the bunch.

Cole walks over towards me, and carefully sat next to on the bed.

"Mark get me warm water and a wash cloth I need to see how bad her head is." Cole says.

"I'm so sorry love but before I can heal your shoulder I need to pop it back into place."

"Here squeeze my hand." Travis says as he made his way to my bed and carefully sits on the other side of me.

"Ok on the count of three and ill pop it back in ok?" Cole asks.

I nod my head telling him ok. Travis grabs my hand and uses his other hand to run soothingly through my hair.

"one.........two......." Cole is counting. I take a deep breath I hear him say three. I feel bunch of pain and pressure and a loud pop noise and I scream in pain then let blackness swallow me whole.