The Truth

I was about to ask her what she ment when I hear yelling and fighting in the hallway.

"Your not going in there she doesn't want to see you" said Cole.

"I don't care, I need to see her I've been looking for her for years" a man's voice I never heard before says.

I get up, getting ready to punch this guy whoever it is he wasn't getting near Rebecca I don't care who he is. Just then a guy came through the door, Im shocked he was good looking about 6''5, black hair, and ice blue eyes built big like my guys.

"Back up before I kick you in the nuts so hard that they come out of your mouth" I say getting into a fighting stance.

He looks at me and comes toward me as if to fight me when I hear inhuman bird like growl from all my guys and their eyes all change to yellow catish looking ones. I actually start backing away it scared me.

Rebecca grabs me just as the guy turns to guys and he growls like a dog, just then all hell broke loose and before I had a chance to get my bearings Travis quickly comes towards us and grabs us and poof, next thing I know we are in my room.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"My special power is being a transporter I can poof anywhere in the world in seconds." says Travis.

"Are you crazy, you just challenged the king of werewolves." he growls.

"You have no idea how worried I was, he could have turned and ripped your throat out before we could have done a thing!!!" he yells.

"I'm sorry, Rebecca is my friend I don't care who he is, she's my friend and ill protect her from anything!!" I yell back.

"My god you stubborn little mate, what are we going to do with you." he says. He walks up to me bends down grabbing my face he kisses me all over my face, then kisses my lips, he licks my lower lip making me moan.

He took the opening and slides his tongue in my mouth, his hands slide down my body to my butt he grabs it and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. I moan sliding my fingers through him hair kissing him deeper, I could feel the pleasure running through my body, just kissing him was making me wet. We were in our own little world. Just then I hear someone clear their throat.

"Not that we aren't enjoying the show, but we all need to sit down and talk" says Cole.

I turn to see all the guys and Rebecca standing there and smiling.

What was I just doing.

"I so want some of that action later" Luke says with his eyes glinting with lust.

I blush and Travis let's go of my ass so I can slid down.

"So what's going on" I ask.

"We are going to sit down and talk, including Justin, don't worry Rebecca you will be sitting between mark and Travis if anything happens Travis can transport you out again" Cole explains.

"Ok, thank you guys very much." Rebecca replies.

"No problem, we protect our friends" mark says smiling.

We walk to the office and Justin is already there sitting on one of the couches, Travis, mark, and Rebecca take the other and Cole stands by desk with him hip resting on it arms crossed looking like a badass, Luke sits in the chair behind the desk.

"come here love you can sit on my lap" says Luke.

I blush, my feet walk over to him before my brain can think it through. I come up to him and sit on his lap, his arms come around my waist pulling me back up against his chest. He kisses my neck, shocks run through my body making bite my lip to keep from moaning. I feel so safe around them, like they would protect me. I am falling so hard for them and my rock hard resolution is slipping.

"I'm so sorry Melissa when I told you the story I left a lot of details" Rebecca says breaking me from my thoughts.

"What didn't you tell me Rebecca" I ask.

"The vampire girl that was pregnant by him" she pointed at Justin "was my sister" she replies with tears in her eyes.

My eyes widen in shock. That I didn't see coming.