🍬chαptєr 1🍬

The clock says it's been 3 minutes but you swear it's been 30. 

You're currently sitting in your last class of the day. You could feel all the eyes of each student eyeing the clock as we only had 10 minutes left of class. Your teacher, Mr. Jang, knew his students weren't paying attention. And you knew he knew we weren't; it was always like this when it came down to the last ten minutes in his class. Tension high in the air.

His words came out quicker and more rambled as he was trying to get out his last few paragraphs before the whole class went flying out the room. And he wouldn't be able to use the whole "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do" line because we'd be out before he could get the first word out.

The hands on the clock slowly ticked clockwise and only 2 more minutes passed. You glared at the clock, hoping it would show mercy at your stare  and go faster. But it obviously didn't.

You whipped out your phone secretly and went to the group chat you and your friends had. This helped pass time when in desperate needs.

You: Heyyyyyyyyyyy🙋‍♀️

Best Boi Chan: The clock goin slow again isn't it🤨

You: lolz, you caught me🙄

You: We got like 5 minutes left now tho😋

Crackhead💅: Y'all almost got my phone taken! It kept buzzing😖😫

Oh Hunnie: That's too bad ^^

Crackhead💅: Shut up Sehun! [cry]

Oh Hunnie: I don't think I will actually🤔

Crackhead💅: 

You: Oh would ya look at the time, ima head out😘

Best Boi Chan: Before you do that, y'all tryna hang out after school????🚶🏻‍♂️

       Seen

You: Y'all hear that🤨💨

Best Boi Chan: 👩🏻‍🦲🖕🏻

You: PLS IM JUS JOKIN

You: I'm down??

Oh Hunnie: It won't hurt

Crackhead💅: OFC! I'll always go🥰

Oh Hunnie: No one asked😟

Crackhead💅: you bish🤣

Just as the last text was sent, the fierce bell rung all throughout the bell. And as you called it, everyone flew out their desks leaving a spluttering teacher. He glanced at you with slight pain in his eyes but still managed to smile.