🍫chαptєr 0🍫

"Hey Sweetheart!"

You heard those words quite often. It's become a phrase that you'd frequently hear throughout the day. Every day activities or just possibly over the phone. It's a tiny phrase that never failed to make you fall in love with him all over again.

Paired with such an innocent smile; it's something that would make anyone fall for him and his charms. It never failed.

But you may be wondering, whose the one saying those words? Well you all should know that by now, unless you skipped a few chapters.

Nevertheless, Byun Baekhyun would forever be the only one to call you by that name. It held such a special place in your heart, even if it was just a silly pet name. That name has shaped the way to your relationship that you held dear.

The relationship that only started two weeks ago.

Two weeks? Yes, it's only been that long. It seemed like it was longer, didn't it? But alas, not much time has passed since that forsaken incident. An incident that was actually quite laughable in the eyes of the people involved.

You being one of them.

It still left a sour taste in your mouth. To think you both could've broken up because of your petty feelings at the time. Not only that, it even made the others get involved in a situation that wasn't pleasant for anyone. 

You were still regretful for what you did to him. Although a lot of time has passed, you wouldn't forget about your actions. Maybe if you approached the situation a bit differently, no one would've had to suffer back then. Maybe if you weren't so blinded by trying to cure him by any means necessary, there could've been a different outcome.

No matter how many times he's said he'd forgotten about it, you wouldn't. His gaze wouldn't let you. That emotion reminded you of back then and it would only keep doing the same. Baekhyun didn't want you to forget about that time, because he knew if you did, you'd only repeat the same mistake.

Deep down you knew that's how he felt. He was probably even more traumatized by that incident than the ones before.

 You hated that.

But you promised to make up for it. You'd properly dig into his illness and find an even better solution. No matter how long; this time, you'd keep your promise 

"Yah! Baek!"

It was music to his ears. Such blissful music. No matter how many times you'd utter his name, he'd never get tired of it. How could he? Just the thought of you sent him over thousands of moons so hearing you say his name was just the icing on the cake.

Nonetheless, it's better than nothing. He could still remember the time when he couldn't hear that name for a week. A dreadful week it was. Not a smile, nor a kiss, and most importantly, none of your affection.

It's safe to say that he's somewhat forgotten about that time, since everything afterwards has been nothing but absolute euphoria. However, it still lingered in the back of his thoughts. The thought that you might leave him again.

It was such a terrifying thing.

Baekhyun really didn't ask for much, at least, he tried not to. Even he could admit that he was quite the clingy type back then and he still is to this day, but he tries to lessen that. He's been trying to keep you close.

He really wouldn't be able to live without you. Now he's trying everything in his power for those past events to never repeat itself again. Although it was only a few weeks ago, he felt as if it was only yesterday. 

A yesterday so bitter and cold that it could be mistaken for something possibly even worse. That's how he felt. Baekhyun never wanted that coldness to return to him, ever.  

He also knew that you were aware of those feelings. Both of you were painfully aware. It's an unwritten rule now. 

But sometimes those rules don't last forever. Sometimes they might shift in meaning, or possibly break away from its original purpose.

When that happens, conflicts began to arise from an abyss no one knew existed. Sooner than you know it, someone else joins into that conflict.

 Willingly or not, you should only find out.

Status: Edited

A/N: The first unofficial chapter...chapter zero. I didn't wanna say prologue cause it's not really a new story but at the same time it's not a full new chapter. It's like a showcase of what could come later into the story; and wrapping up any loose ends from the previous section.

Weird I know.

(P.S. This book will contain more sexual scenes and smut, so if that's not your forte, I wouldn't recommend reading😭)

Anyways, enjoy this new-ish journey cause it'll be something🤭

                            ♡••vote••comment••save••