🍬chαptєr 5🍬

It was the end of the day. And what did that mean? 

Your faithful meeting with Candy Boy.

You took your time walking down the hallway since you honestly didn't know what was to happen. Especially with you two alone somewhere, no one would be able to see you, and you probably wouldn't be able to scream for help.

But that's only in the worst case scenario.

He also didn't tell you where to meet him either. You figured that'd be the first thing he would do but he quickly ran out the room after telling you to speak with him. So you just hoped he'd meet you somewhere outside.

Your feet halted in the middle of the hallway.

Wait a minute. You meet your friends in front of the gate everyday. Baekhyun might meet you outside of school today. That means there's a slight possibility they could see you leaving with him. Your throat went dry.

You already dealt with Yoohyeon, you do not need any more rumors to spread. But knowing Yoohyeon, she probably already told the guys. You hope she'd stick by that girl code thing and not say anything.

Continuing down the hall, your pace slowed down once you looked near the exit door. There he was standing in all his glory. The boy that kissed you.

A wide grin was prominently shown on his face as he waved at you. Your face flushed once again from the embarrassment he was throwing at you. But in less than a few seconds, you were standing in front of the male.

From the corner of your eye, you could see the slight outline of your friends at the gate. And you knew they wouldn't have been able to notice you all the way from there. 

Just go in and out. Better make this quick. Maybe he's going to explain the situation though.

And that's something you desired more than ever. It was nagging at the back of your head and you wanted to ease it. 

You were snapped out of your thoughts when he took a hold of your wrist, dragging you down a quiet and empty hallway. Most of the lights were off, a few flickering as the bulb begged to be changed. It was eery and you wondered why he needed to come down here out of all places.

He stopped somewhere near the middle of the hallway. You stood in front of a few abandoned lockers and he turned to face you. He scratched the back of his neck as he gave a sheepish smile.

Cute

"How do I start this.." He murmured whilst scratching his cheek.

"Maybe from, I apologize for kissing you Y/n?" You mused, teasing the flushed boy. When it wasn't awkward between you two, you quite enjoyed his presence. It was relaxing and it was enjoyable to talk with him.

"Yeah that! I really didn't mean to kiss you back there. Let's just say a heat of the moment type kiss?" He stared into your soul. You didn't see anything wrong with his explanation, that's what you thought the reason would be anyways.

But there was something deeper than that. Something you failed to see from his innocent persona he shows. Maybe something more...personal?

"That's what I thought. Well it's fine, although it was quite embarrassing half the time, I do enjoy talking to you Baekhyun." You flashed a genuine smile, your eyes closing in the while. 

The brunette eyed your lips while it became unnoticed to you. He pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth, everything telling him to stop before he started. He felt the sweat forming on his temples as he forced his eyes away from the treat.