🍬chαptєr 15🍬

You tapped your pencil slowly on the desk, boredom taking over you entirely. It was now Science class which meant you only had 5 more minutes before the bell for lunch rang. 

You'd be eating something completely different though.

That thought made you chuckle as you imagined Baekhyun going all out once again. He was starting to get a lot bolder with the kisses lately for sure. Truthfully, it got you excited whenever he said the code words. Just like how he did this morning. You couldn't show it in front of your friends though.

It wouldn't be a lie if you said you were most likely developing feelings for the boy. But considering how much you violated him, you knew for a fact he could never feel the same. Plus he was only doing this to help himself.

You told yourself that you wouldn't fall for him. But Baekhyun was.....well Baekhyun. He had the sweetest personality even if he turned into a completely different person when it came down to intercourse. Besides his personality, he was obviously so fucking gorgeous. Like you honestly felt selfish keeping him to yourself. 

Anyways, it'll only last until he's fixed. Then he'll be able to date however many girls he would like, although it did hurt you quite a bit. Thinking that he didn't develop any type of feelings during this agreement made you feel less of a woman in some ways.

Your thoughts came to a halt as the bell rang, signaling the end of class and the beginning of lunch. You quickly packed your stuff up, feeling your heartbeat getting faster by the second. Baekhyun never told you where to meet up so you just headed to the cafeteria hoping to see his fluffy brown head of hair.

He was always hard to scout out in the crowded hallways. It was always a mystery how he'd pop out of nowhere and drag you away without anyone noticing. You sometimes believed he was a ghost at heart. 

Just as you predicted, the familiar warmth of his hand enveloped yours as he tugged you away from the dispersing crowd. Everyone was busy trying to get to the food to even notice you both.

"We should make a meeting place. I don't think my arm will be able to take it." You chuckled, following behind the male quickly.

"Mmh sure." Was all he said. 

You immediately knew something was off. Now what the hell happened this time. You never know with Baekhyun. He could be jumping around one minute and the next, he'll have the deadliest glare ever. This always resorted to a heated make-out session.

The halls got darker and that's when you figured out the place you'd be in.

"The attic today? We haven't been in here ever since last time. You favor the closet much more." You murmured. 

"Something different today."

You pursed your lips and finally saw the familiar latch hanging from the ceiling. Baekhyun quickly opened it, not even getting on the chair this time. Did he grow or what?

He climbed inside, you following after as you closed it behind you. This is the second time you've seen this place but it still looked better than ever.

"This place gets b-"

You jumped back slightly once you felt the familiar softness of his lips. There was no warning this time either. It's almost as if you could feel the emotions in his kiss. Anger, jealousy, and sadness were all present. That was a warning signal in itself, something was wrong with him.

He backed you up against the mural as he continued to go deeper and deeper. His knee separated your legs, rubbing against your clit. It was once again a terrible day to wear a skirt as this one was shorter than the last.