🍬chαptєr 21🍬

I'm thinking about dying either today or tomorrow but I might have to hold off on it.

You were now currently sitting in the far back of your Science class, precisely in the corner. You didn't bother going to History since you had already skipped most of class. But there was no way you were going to get through the rest of today alive.

After the whole hallway incident, it took you a lot to not sprint out of school and jump off a cliff. It really did. Baekhyun was of course the only gleeful one in the situation. It didn't take long before you started getting notifications from the schools gossip page.

Yes we have that.

You were so annoyed to the point that you had to turn off your phone. Your wonderful boyfriend didn't make the situation any better either. He showed an obsessive amount of PDA in the halls before the bell for third period rang. Thankfully not a lot of people were in halls but you knew your embarrassment levels were sky high.

As soon as that bell rang, you peeled yourself out of his grasp and rushed to Science, leaving him in the hallway.

You had made sure you got to the seat all the way in the back, knowing no one really sat here. Although you always sat with Suho, your teacher wouldn't notice you back here for the time being, right? 

But your seat partner clearly did. He glanced back at you, a sort of teasing look on his face. That only meant one thing and one thing only. He clearly knew

You pulled your hoodie over your head, trying to make yourself as unnoticeable as possible. The whispers of your classmates didn't go unheard either.

"Did you see the post?! Baekhyun and Y/n!! This is the best scoop I've heard in ages!!"

"This has to be fake. There's no way he'd go for.....her."

"She saw it in the hallway! There's even a picture!"

"The things you'd never guess. Y/n doesn't look like the type to be hooking up with that boy. I bet they already did the—"

That's when you decided to tune it out. You felt so many emotions swirling inside of you. Fear, embarrassment, anger, and a bit of excitement. At least you didn't have to worry about hiding and keeping it a secret. Even if you'd be the talk of the school for a bit, it was good to get it out.

Besides, it wouldn't take long for it to be discovered. You just wished it wouldn't have happened this early.

"It's literally been a day." You groaned quietly, putting your head in your shoulders.

Let's not forget about the fact that your friends were probably over the roof with different emotions. You guessed that Sehun and Yoohyeon had connected the dots earlier, so you weren't that concerned for them.

Chanyeol is the one that had yourself fearful of the future. There's no telling how he'd react. If he really liked you like the others said, then it wouldn't be a positive reaction. Chanyeol also wasn't fond of the boy, so it didn't matter if he liked you or not because he'd still have a negative reaction.

At least Sehun tried to understand. He didn't like Baek at all and he still gave you some support right? 

Let's hope Chanyeol will do the same.

You heard the door open, and the heavy footsteps of someone that could only be your teacher. You peaked your head through your arm, seeing you were indeed correct.

Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me. Please don't n-

"Is Ms. L/n not here today?" His gruff voice announced.