🍬chαptєr 4🍬

You ran.

You didn't know where you were running towards, but you didn't care. All that mattered was getting away from him.

It baffled you. Was it one of those "in the spur of the moment" kisses? But you broke off of him before that could happen. He kissed you as if his life depended on it. And you knew if you didn't push him away, you would still be in that closet with him.

You never understood the boy. Out of all the people he could've kissed, it so happened to be you? There was nothing that you saw that would make him fall for you at least. Which is why his actions puzzled you more than ever.

But the main thing that got you heated, was that it was your first kiss. Even though it was your fault that you accidentally kissed him, it could've been left there as an accident. He just had to push you off and then you'd apologize and continue with your day.

And he did the exact opposite.

Your thoughts came to a halt when you bumped into an all too familiar chest. And you prayed it wasn't who you thought it was.

"There you are! Y/n-!" He paused. It was in fact your giant puppy Chanyeol. And right behind him were your out of breath idiots. 

You refused to meet eyes with him knowing how you looked. His hand gripped your shoulders as you shook under his grasp.

"What happened." It was a firm and demanding statement. Your voice got caught in your throat as you were still breathing heavily. You squirmed under his grasp when you felt his grip tighten.

"Who did this."

"No one! Nothing happened Chan!" You squeaked. Your eyes glanced at Sehun who looked just as pissed as Chanyeol. Then when you got to Yoohyeon, she had her arms crossed. 

"Y/n if you don't tell me right now." He barked. You've never been this scared of Chanyeol. Never. His cold fingers gripped your chin, forcing you to meet his gaze. His thumb dragged itself over your bottom lip, immediately frowning more than he already was.

The fear you had in your eyes multiplied when you gazed into his. They were as dark as the closet you were just in. They were jet black and pierced right into yours. The silence was loud as no one moved nor spoke.

*RING RING!!*

You were saved by the motherfucking bell. This was the one time you were actually overjoyed to be going to class.

You ripped yourself out of his grasp, backing up a few steps with a sheepish smile on your face.

"I'll be off to class now!" You pat yourself on the back for not stuttering and quickly walked off to your baking class. 

Chanyeol glared at your retreading form, his hands turning into fists. Sehun placed a shoulder on his shoulder.

"If she doesn't want to talk about it, maybe it wasn't so serious?" Sehun knew that wasn't the case.

"Did you see how she looked! I know something happened." He stormed off down the hallway to his class.

Yoohyeon walked beside Sehun, staring at the back of Chanyeol.

"I'll keep an eye on her during baking." She murmured, genuinely worried about her bestest girl friend.

"Please do. I can't handle seeing Chanyeol like that again. He turns into a whole different man." Sehun sighed.

"You got that right."

                ☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹