🍬chαptєr 13🍬

You took a deep breath in before exiting your bedroom. It was going so good but you just had to be clumsy and fuck up like that. You clothed yourself nicely, now wearing a pair of grey shorts, a spaghetti strap crop top, and a light grey jacket over it.

 You clothed yourself nicely, now wearing a pair of grey shorts, a spaghetti strap crop top, and a light grey jacket over it

Giving yourself a quick pep talk, you left your room with a toothy grin. Baekhyun was sat on the couch, waiting patiently. Although he did look out of it.

I probably traumatized that poor boy.

You felt bad for him, knowing he saw something he didn't want or need to see. You were just getting closer to him and now this happens. But you'll try and brush it off so as to not make him uncomfortable.

Sneaking up behind him, you threw your arms around his head, catching him off guard.

"Y-y/n!" He gasped, quickly turning around to face you. 

A tiny smile was placed on your lips. You hopped over the couch and plopped down next to him. He still seemed embarrassed and off since his face still had fragments of a blush.

"Hey Baek...I just wanna say I sincerely apologize for what happened. I should've changed as soon as I got home but I forgot and-!" You sighed, rubbing your arm. He didn't say anything. He didn't look your way either. "I promise I'll make it up to you somehow? Just don't ignore me, hm? I actually consider you as a friend now, even though we're in this weird agreement and I don't want my mistake to get in the way of that. I know it was something shocking considering you're-"

"It's fine Y/n. Accidents happen. I'm still alive right?" He cracked a tiny smile. The boy felt bad that he had you apologizing when he should be the one apologizing. The inappropriate images that popped in his head made him feel so guilty but at the same time he wanted more. He wanted to taste you in other places he's never tasted before.

He didn't know what was becoming of him. To have you here saying you thought of him as a friend meant a lot to the male. But was it wrong of him to wish you said something more? Was it wrong of him to think of doing things to you that friends wouldn't do. Was it wrong to continue to kiss you like he did every day?

So many of these thoughts played through his head to the point where he felt a headache coming in. 

But here you were. You continued to apologize like your life depended on it. Even while you were doing it, he couldn't stop himself from imagining you under him while he did whatever he wanted with your delicate body.

This wasn't the same guy he knew a week ago. This wasn't him. But I dare say that I love this version more than before.

"Hello? Baekhyun? You there?" Once he finally snapped himself back into reality, the first thing he saw was you. Your beautiful face was just a few inches away from his. Your sweet plump lips were begging to be tasted. Your curious eyes stared into his euphoric ones.