🍬chαptєr 9🍬

In all honesty, you were terrified of the day awaiting you. 

Two days passed, which meant that it was Monday. That also meant a whole day had passed since you last interacted with the frivolous boy. You didn't receive any texts or calls from him which made you think he was fine on Sunday.

If only you knew that wasn't the case.

After you left him that day, he became somewhat ashamed and scared of what he was becoming. If he was capable of leaving a hickey on your neck, who knows what he could've done the next time he met with you.

And that resulted in him resisting everything in his willpower to contact you the next day. His fingers were craving for your touch but his body was craving for your lips. A flame was ignited inside of him and he knew it would never burn out.

Baekhyun avoided his friends that day and shut himself away in his dark room by himself. Suho was more than worried about his friend but figured he would solve it soon.

And that soon was today.

Putting on one of your favorite outfits, you started to style your hair and let your thoughts wonder

You found it rather strange that Baekhyun didn't bother contacting you at all yesterday knowing his dilemma. If he was fine that day then so be it. You were only of use to help him ease his pain. So you didn't ponder on it for any longer knowing he was most likely okay.

But what he did that day wasn't.

Your E/C orbs glanced in the mirror, down at your neck that was covered by your turtle neck. The main reason you solely wore this was to hide what he did. You furrowed your brows just thinking about it. And you refused to admit that it kind of felt good.

Red dusted your cheeks and you quickly slapped yourself out of it. You didn't know how he figured out your sensitive spot and you'd like to keep it that way.

Setting down the brush, you looked yourself over in the mirror. 

"What does he find pretty.." You murmured to yourself. It was still a mystery to you and you would like to solve it. 

You put your Doc Martins on whilst grabbing your bag. The day ahead of you would tell you everything about your future with Baekhyun. So you prayed it wasn't too bad.

"Have a fantastic day sweetie!" Your mom yelled from the kitchen. You grinned and jogged up to her, engulfing her in a warm hug.

"I'll try to." You whispered to yourself.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing." You retracted and smiled up at her.

She gave you that skeptical mom look when they know something is up but they don't bring it up until you say something about it. That look.