🍬chαptєr 17🍬

You were lost for words. The more he spoke, the more you fell for him. Hard. He had such a play with words and every sentence made you feel ten times more special than any other person. The sincerity in his eyes made you want to cry. 

If there were tears in your eyes right now, you wouldn't be surprised at all. 

Now you felt obliged to respond to his feelings. It literally took a few hours for you to cave in like this. At first you were nervous, but then you just felt embarrassed and you didn't know why. Was it because you've never really been in an actual relationship? This was all new to you and you wanted to make sure your feelings were sincere before jumping into it.

Now you definitely had your answer, without a doubt.

"But you should know that I'll definitely die without you Y/n." Those were the last words that it took. It was definitely time to do it now. You'd feel like a real shitty person if you just let him express all his feelings like that without saying anything afterwards.

Knowing that, you had to say it. Now or never. This was when the relationship between you two would completely change for the better. It was time to accept that change and go for it.

"I like you too." You quickly said, folding your fingers together. You looked away from his gaze as you felt yourself heating up from his intense stare.

"Did you say what I think you said?" He whispered in disbelief. "Could you repeat that Y/n." He held back his excitement as much as he could, although he wasn't sure if he'd be able to resist jumping on you any second.

"I-I like you t-too. I don't know when it happened b-but I just sorta developed a little c-"

"Yes!! Yes yes yes! Do you realize how happy you just made me?! I'm so—I can't even comprehend this!" He hugged you tightly, causing you to fall backwards on the couch. His features were as bright as a kid on Christmas Day. He giggled cutely, cheesing down at you with the brightest smile he's ever had.

If you could see this everyday, you wouldn't mind dating him at all.

The brunette started to rapidly peck your face and neck, tickling your skin with every kiss. Even without saying it, you knew this was the best moment that he's had in his life for years.

"B-Baekhyun! S-stop! It t-tickles!" You giggled, a strong state of euphoric satisfaction taking over your form.

"Say it again! You don't know how long I waited for those words." He smiled up against your collarbone, taking in everything you had to offer.

"I love you Byun Baekhyun! I love your cute puppy smile whenever your excited. I love to play with your fluffy head of hair. I love it when you keep up with my weird antics. I love it when you get jealous over the tiniest things. And I most definitely love how much of an amazing kisser you are~" You quickly moved his head over, pecking his lips.

His eyes were wide and glassy. You could make out the tears that pricked the side of his eyes. Your hand went to wipe them, caressing his cheek in the process.

"That was all I needed to hear." He sniffled before going into a slow loving kiss. He didn't rush it and you could feel the feelings of love and affection pouring out of his kiss. You reciprocated with just as much affection, instinctively dragging your fingers through his head of hair. 

"I don't want you to cry, promise me you won't anymore?" You broke off, looking at him with concern.

"I promise my little love bug!" He giggled, quickly kissing you once more.