🍬chαptєr 23🍬

Things escalated pretty quick. It happened so fast that you didn't even know what was going on. Sehun had magically appeared out the bathroom and was trying to yank Baekhyun off of Chanyeol. 

But let me tell you, nothing was getting him off.

It honestly terrified you how much upper body strength he had. To you, Baekhyun was just an innocent boy who could be mischievous every once in a while. Sometimes, the side you see a lot of, he could be a bit dangerous.

Although, this was a new type of dangerous. It was an evil sickly type that no one person would ever wish to become. It happens to the most of us, the feeling that consumes us faster than we know it. 

That feeling that we all know to be Jealousy.

"Yah Candy Man!! L-let go!" Sehun screamed, tugging on the back of his jacket. He eventually slid out of it, causing your friend to stumble backwards. The brunette continued to send punches to Chanyeol who was defending himself as much as he could in his drunken state.

"How. Dare. You. Touch. Her." As each rage filled word flew past his lips, another fist flew out to the already injured male. 

It was beginning to become too much for you to handle. It was just a kiss, and here he is beating him to the ground as if he murdered your mom. Your closest friend at that. It's not like he even knew any better, he was drunk!

It didn't excuse his actions, and you'd have a talk with him when he's more sober. You were the one he kissed, not Baekhyun. So shouldn't you have a say in this? Something like this didn't resort to almost killing the guy. Even though he's your boyfriend, there's got to be some type of limit to how far he can go for your sake.

But honestly, this wasn't helping your sake at all. You wanted to throw yourself in front of him and stop him. It pained you so much knowing your best friend was hurting like this and you weren't doing anything about it. 

There's a stopping point to every situation. This wasn't it. This was far beyond the end point. 

"Baek. Stop right now." You clenched your jaw, already feeling the tears of anger starting to form. They were mixed in with tears of guilt and regret.

He was in his own world. He didn't care about anything other than accomplishing his own desires.

You limply stood up, your legs feeling numb beneath your figure. You stumbled your way over to the trio that was caught up in a mess that you desperately needed to fix. Sehun started to notice you and shook his head slightly, seemingly shaking his head as if he was saying not to interfere.

But it started because of you so why shouldn't you?

"Y/n." He warned. 

You ignored him. 

"Byun Baekhyun." You said a bit louder with a croaky voice. It didn't get to him in the slightest which started to piss you off even further. "Alright then. Have it your way. Just know that if you hit him one more time, I won't see you ever again."

That was it. The silence after those words filled the room. There wasn't anymore shouting, or sounds of flesh hitting flesh. It was just the sound of heavy breathing and someone's heart breaking in two.

The brunette was mid punch, his fist frozen in the air. His once neat fluffy hair was thrown every which way as the sides stuck to his face drenched in sweat. The pools of playfulness that once filled his eyes were replaced with hurt and rage. They quickly snapped away from the man passed out on the floor to your face filled with a thousand emotions.