🍫chαptєr 1🍫

σηє уєαr ℓαтєr..

"Yah Baek! Have you seen my cap!?

It was such a peaceful afternoon in a tiny home that always brought visitors to its door. However, those on the inside had completely different thoughts, because through that door, there held a sight that was everything but peaceful.

"I can't even find mine!"

Articles of clothing were being flung across the bedroom while objects were being knocked out of place. The shouting of those voices could barely be heard over everything else that played out. It was complete chaos.

"Why the hell is it in my house?!

But it was like this for a reason of course. The long awaited graduation for the seniors. The start of a new journey in life. It was an event that would bring thousands of bright smiles to the faces of many people. Although, some could differ.

"Because I was practicing that stupid graduation with you!" The brunette huffed as he stomped his way inside your bedroom. You turned on your heels, a scowl etched on your lips. 

Baekhyun immediately straightened up his posture while he plastered on a nervous smile, about to go in for a hug. But obviously, you stopped him.

"Stupid graduation?" 

"I-I didn't mean that!" He quickly dropped the gown he held, latching himself onto your forearm. "You know I value every second I have with you." His lips poked out into a cute pout that instantly warmed your heart.

You playfully scoffed, freeing yourself from his hold. "You don't have to lie for my sake Baek. I know just as much that this graduation is stressful." You sighed, picking up his black gown. "Just find my cap for me." You chuckled, softly pecking his nose.

Cue the tomato. 

Even after a year, the boy was exactly like how he was when you first started dating him. No matter how many times you kissed him or showed any type of affection, his reaction would be just as cute as the last. 

You've gotten used to it and you always wondered if it had anything to do with his disorder. He did say that it was because of the lack of affection he's gotten throughout all these years, and you were starting to think it was true.

Either way, he was still the same adorable guy you've grown to love even more over the past year. 

"I-I got it!" Baekhyun stuttered out, immediately turning away and stumbling out the room. You grinned widely, going back to the piles of clothes.

Just as you were about to resume, your phone began to harshly ring. You groaned, hopping over random piles of clothes to get to your phone. 

"Yoohyeon?" You answered the phone, expecting a loud screeching noise from the other side. She was famous for it. 

But instead, you were met with low pants. It seemed as if she was out of breath.

"Oh Y/n! You finally answered!"

"Are you good? You don't sound too hot." You joked.

"Ah! I was jogging somewhere. But then I totally forgot something! That's why I called you!"

You already knew you weren't going to like whatever this was. "What was it..?"

"So you know how our graduation is in a week. Well, I decided to get my gown dry cleaned because you know how I am! I love my clothes too—!"