🍬chαptєr 10🍬

When you say you froze, you damn near became a icicle. Those 13 words exactly,(yes I counted, that's how discombobulated I am right now) had your heart in a frenzy. The closeness between you two, the desire in the air, and his gorgeous chocolate eyes all made you weak in the knees.

You didn't dare utter even a single word. You most likely looked like a fish based on the face you were making then and there. If there was something that could save you, you wished it would come as soon as possible.

"Well?"

The breath on your lips threw you back into reality unfortunately.

Your shaky eyes looked up into his dilated ones as he awaited your answer. The answer you didn't have.

"C-could you repeat that?" You asked hesitatingly. 

You saw the vibration of his chest as he chuckled softly. As his laughs died down, he glanced back into your E/C orbs. His bony fingers tickled the side of your neck as he rubbed on the bite he made earlier.

"Awhh~ You ruined the mood Cupcake.." He whined playfully, making you believe that your Candy Boy was back. 

"Haha..ha..well I guess you needed that kiss pretty early huh. Y-you did go a full day without it too!" You joked nervously.

In just a few seconds, the air dropped tremendously. You felt the sudden tension in the air, which caused more chills to run down your spine. 

What you didn't expect was for Baekhyun's eyes to grow two shades darker. Your mouth went dry as you faintly noticed the look on his soft face. It looked far from what you were used to, and instant regret followed you as you realized you entered this room knowing he locked the door.

His hand dropped from your neck limply. 

"Did you think that was the reason I dragged you here?" His voice sounded almost angry. No, for a fact, he was extremely angry.

"What other reason could you have had for-"

"Oh I don't know! Maybe the guy who carried you here like you were his?!" The volume of his voice was enough to shake the school. And you'd be surprised if no one figured out you two were in here.

"Wait slow down Baekhyun. What are you-"

He slammed his hand beside your head with a loud bang which caused you to flinch. You shrink down and refused to look up at him. His cold fingers grabbed your chin, forcing you to look up at him. You noticed him glance down at your lips.

A frustrated groan escaped his throat as he sighed.

"Answer me this Y/n."

You nodded your head, almost scared to speak.

"Y-yea?"

"Do you like Chanyeol?" He said with a desperate voice. 

Your eyes widened at the question and it was so sudden. Of course you loved him, he was your best friend since forever. But the obvious question was in the romantic way. And for some reason, you couldn't find the will power to say your answer.

Baekhyun grew impatient quickly. 

"Y/n." He growled.

It scared you shitless. Every time a new Baekhyun came out, it was something unexpected that made you want to crawl in a hole and die. 

Heavens, if you can hear me now, please answer me.

"I-I.."

"Hey! Who locked this door!"