🍬chαptєr 20🍬

You had to make sure the situation you were in was 100 percent real and not a dream. Because there's no way that you'd make yourself suffer like this in your dream, it was impossible.

You glossed over Baekhyun and observed the faces of the other students. Most had flabbergasted faces, which was not surprising at all. Others took on the face of Yoohyeon, smiling ear to ear with sweet looks on their faces. It was to the point where you thought you'd get a toothache. 

Then others had expressions much like Chanyeol, frowns and any other terrible expression a human face could possibly make. A few of the girls made these faces, and those ones were most likely part of Baekhyun's fanbase.

Finally, you found yourself glancing at Sehun. His expression was one that actual surprised you. It looked more confused and angry, but then again he never really liked the boy. 

Getting your thoughts straight, you turned and looked down at the boy who still laid on the edge of your desk, staring intensely. 

So is the teacher not gonna start teaching??

You swallowed the remaining saliva in your throat, and forced a passive aggressive smile on your lips. His chocolate eyes twinkled, waiting for your response. This must be all fun and games for him.

"W-what..?" You managed to croak out. The raspiness of your voice probably wasn't missed either.

The brunette finally started to get up, hovering over your desk. You kind of wished he stayed on the ground, now he appeared way more intimidating. His eyes searched your own, wishing to know how you felt about the situation he put you in. He squinted slightly and frowned, leaning on the desk.

"Ah~ Never mind Sweetheart. We can always hang out later!" He grinned, softly stroking the side of your face. Then he made his way to the other side of the room to sit down. Jongdae stared wide eyed, unable to believe what he was seeing.

"You got some explaining to do Baek." The male punched his friend's arm who just laughed, still feeling all the eyes on him.

"Don't worry, Y/n does too." He mumbled, feeling his heart swell inside him.

You wanted to run out of the classroom. You didn't want to face your friends who were all staring at you with a different look. This was a time where you desperately wanted class to start, eyeing Mrs. Na.

The former held a light blush, clearing her throat. She adjusted her papers and gave you a knowing look that wanted to make you die. Her eyes twinkled as she quickly started to teach.

"Let's start shall we?" She smiled, winking in my direction.

You loved her so much sometimes. She was definitely your life saver and you will be praying you can get out of this before you get cornered by your oh so wonderful gang.

                 ☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

As soon as that bell rang, you darted out of that room never looking back. You didn't spare a glance at anyone, even ignoring the boy you desperately needed to talk to. He wasn't going to hear the end of it that's for sure.

You pushed past every student in the hallway, hoping to get to your history class before any of your friends caught up with you. Chanyeol was more than likely to do so.

At the back of your conscious, you knew avoiding them would make them even more suspicious about you. But at the same time, you were afraid of telling them anything that had to deal with Baekhyun. Especially knowing that both Chanyeol and Sehun didn't take a liking towards him.