🍬chαptєr 22🍬

This was something you weren't getting used to.

It took all your manpower to forcefully drag both Baekhyun and Chanyeol down the hallways to get to the cafeteria. All this stress and hiding had you famished and you weren't letting their sour attitudes get in the way of your 1 star gourmet school food.

"Yah! Y/n! This isn't fair!!" Your whiney boyfriend screeched. You gripped his hoodie tighter, tugging him forward harsher than before.

"Why am I even letting you drag me around. I'm like twice your size!" Chanyeol scoffed, letting you pull his arm. Even though it was still a hassle, you could tell he wasn't going to disobey you this time around. He was that amazing of a guy.

"Because you love me, so just cooperate for now. We're almost there! I see the doors!" You smirked, fastening your pace. The sounds of Baekhyun weren't your concern anymore as you were ready to get your fill. 

Food was the only thing going through your mind at the moment, so it momentarily blocked out the major situation you were in beforehand. But you'd soon be reminded of that once you stepped foot inside the cafeteria.

"You're not wrong." The taller male chuckled quietly.

"I heard that! I really don't like you, you know right?" Baekhyun attempted to hit him, but it was futile.

"Why I guess we're on the same boat." He retorted, sending a harsh smack to the head his way.

"Ouch! Y/n he—!"

Baekhyun stopped mid speech once he realized that they were in the cafeteria that went completely silent once the three entered. You then remembered every event that occurred before this and all the emotions came piling back on you.

Your grip lessened on the males, almost letting go. You could feel the dozens of curious eyes looking your way, eating up the scene before them. When it comes to drama, humans love to indulge in every bit of it, leaving no crumb behind.

"This is weird.." Chan mumbled.

"This is how I feel every day. Learn to get used to it." Baek laughed haughtily, quickly throwing an arm around your shoulder. That immediately caused a few gasps around the room.

"Stupid. What's the big deal." Chanyeol frowned, pulling his arm out your grasp to cross his own.

"The big deal is that me, the mysterious candy boy, randomly popped up with a girlfriend. You'd find that strange wouldn't you? I mean you already do but that's not the point." Baekhyun started as he began to walk towards the table you usually sat at. Yoohyeon and Sehun were already seated, staring at the three.

"It's strange yes, but why'd it have to be Y/n of all people." Chan mumbled with a tiny pout. You found it adorable.

"Cause! Why can't it be? I love her wayyyyy too much!" The brunette giggled, finally getting to the table. He sat down on the opposite side of your two other friends, but made sure you couldn't leave his side.

"I threw up in my mouth." Sehun said before anyone else could. He eyed you two suspiciously, poking his food with the fork. The cafeteria began to go back to normal although you could tell a few were still watching.

"I second that." Chanyeol tsked, sitting next to Sehun.

"It's so cute!! Y/n you should've told me sooner! I knew when you told me about—!"

You sent her a look before she could even think about going on. That was something you swore to keep from Sehun and Chanyeol. One wrong move and it's over.