🍬chαptєr 24🍬

You can finally say that you made it through that night without facing your mothers wrath. Baekhyun left unwillingly and you had made sure there were no traces of anybody being at the house that night. Pat on the back Y/n.

But the night flew by and Wednesday quickly began. This also meant the first day Baekhyun would have to start his "punishment." You were of course going to miss his clinginess and his soft touch, but you can't say that you weren't curious about the results of this so called punishment. It was more of a test now.

Yes, he did do something unforgivable and he did deserve to be acknowledged for his wrongdoings. But as you were thinking before, this could be a hidden test to see how he really reacts. 

It was certainly going to be a hell of a week.

"Hey! Y/n!" You recognized the familiar voice to be Sehun. He was running up to you as you started to walk your way to school. 

"Sehun? How'd you get here?" You slowed down your pace, not expecting to see him. His house was further away than Chanyeol's was so there was no way you'd meet him here.

"I stayed over Chan's. He was really out of it and I basically made sure he didn't die." He breathed, catching his breath. That made you feel worse than you already did.

"What about his parents?"

"Uh—I'll pray that he makes up a good excuse." He whispered, walking faster down the sidewalk. Your lips pulled down into a frown, knowing he was going to be in that state for a few days. At least it'll give Baek some time to ease down a bit. After all, who knows when the male will actually end up snapping into complete insanity.

Ahahaha....Yeah..

"Please let this go by smoothly. I'm asking for the impossible here." You mumbled, catching up to your friend.

"You say somethin?" 

"Just, I hope everything turns out okay." You sighed, a bad feeling creeping up on you. Maybe this wasn't the right thing to do? Baekhyun was very sensitive when it came to things like this so you were probably pushing him a bit more than he could possibly handle.

"Don't worry, Chanyeol's a big boy. He can take a few hits. Besides, he's like twice the size of that kid so it shouldn't have affected him that much." He assured.

You decided to believe his words about one of your major concerns. But the other, you weren't so sure about.

"Yeah...it'll be fine." You slightly chuckled, trying to persuade yourself. In the end, your mind kept telling you all sorts of terrible things that'll arise from this.

"Isn't this something, the candy man is here before us today." Sehun whispered, subtly pointing to the corner he sat at. 

You hesitantly glanced at him, seeing a tiny grin on his lips. His hair was neat, and he had a shining aura around him that made it seem as if nothing unusual happened the night before. What you saw, was Baekhyun. It wasn't the train wreck from last night or the complete psycho that packed a punch.

It was the usual cheesing Byun Baekhyun. That alone washed away a few of the worries that raided your mind throughout the entire night. This just might work out the way you expected it to.

"Morning Sweetheart! You're looking extra cute today!" He exclaimed, waving his arms up in the air like a child. 

You playfully rolled your eyes, sending him a quick wave back. Sehun gagged behind you, quickly shuffling over to his normal seat which caused a tiny chuckle to escape from you. It was a good thing the entire room was mostly vacant besides two of your other classmates.