Five ♥

How was it possible for Yoongi to be rough and gentle at the same time? He had your tight jeans half way down your thighs before you'd even processed the sexy threat he'd thrown your way. He stood now and lifted you around the waist, turning to drop you on the bed. You bounced toward the middle a nervous laugh slipping past your lips.

"We'll see who laughs next." Yoongi's growl lit across your skin as he yanked the jeans free from your legs. All at once his hands were squeezing down your thighs, creating heat between your legs.

"Rule number 3, you are not permitted to make any noises without my permission. Now be quiet kitten." He was crawling over your body, his hardness still trapped in his jeans pressing against your thighs, then between your legs, finally against your lower belly. You dug your teeth into your bottom lip to prevent the pant of pleasure escaping.

His fingers teased behind your back, easily unhooking your bra and it was gone, a wisp of fabric thrown off the bed. He didn't stop to admire what he'd uncovered and you pouted up at him. Yoongi laughed and brushed his thumb over your bottom lip like he had in the kitchen.

"Patience. That's part of discipline." He smoothed his hands up your arms, lifting them over your head until you felt soft leather wrapping around them. You felt him buckle them together then he tugged your wrists away from the bed, the clank of a chain attached to them as it's length pulled against whatever it was anchored. You could move quite a bit but there was no way you'd be able to lower your arms.

Yoongi scooted backward until he was straddling your thighs and finally admired your breasts. He cupped them together in his palms, long fingers splayed across them. The rush of sensation had you lifting your back from the bed, trying to press more of your flesh into his hands. When his thumbs grazed over your nipples you forgot rule number three immediately and moaned. At once his hands fell to his sides and Yoongi frowned down at you.

"This kitten doesn't listen hmm?" He grasped your cheeks in his hand and tilted your face upward so you were looking at the ceiling and couldn't see his face at all anymore. "Tell me rule number three, Y/N." There was sternness in his tone, but also teasing and you wanted to please him.

"Rule 3, I am not allowed to make any noise without your permission, Sir." You responded deliberately, adding the 'sir' on the end hoping you'd done well. You felt his mouth kissing the underside of your left breast, the sharpness of teeth as he made his way up to the nipple. You closed your eyes and clenched your jaw, willing yourself to follow the rule you'd just recited. Yoongi's warm breath was on your nipple and just when you thought he might take it into his wet mouth the feeling was gone.

"Good girl, let's keep going." Yoongi released his hold on you and you looked down watching him move onto the bed at your side. Without warning he rolled you onto your stomach. "Lift your hips up kitten." When you did as he asked, using your elbows and knees for leverage he pushed a pillow below your tummy, your ass was now propped up in the air.

His finger was at your lace panties, tracing the edge from your waist down the curve of your ass and between your thighs, you pressed your face into the bed hoping to smother any noises that threatened to erupt from his attention. How did he know exactly where to touch you?

"Not a chance Y/N, that's cheating, turn your head to the side and don't be naughty." He slapped his hand down across your right ass cheek, firmly enough to make a satisfying smack, but not enough to make you cry out. The sting was momentary and you followed his direction, settling your cheek against the soft cover on his bed. He repeated his path on the other side, only this time he let his finger slip beneath the lace and drag along the slick line of your dampness. You held your breath, wanting more contact, his finger to glide into your wetness and take all thoughts from your head.

"You're being so quiet, showing so much restraint." Yoongi's tone taunted you as he moved his fingers away from your slit and you winced quietly in agitation at the loss of sensation. "I know exactly what you want Y/N," he leaned over you again, his lips to your ear, his voice light as air, "you want me to pull your panties off and lick you where my fingers just touched." His laugh was a hot throb between your legs.

"But I seem to remember some teasing from earlier, so I'm not going to do that baby girl." You fisted your hands around the leather cuffs, trying to breath normally and not sigh at the frustration. Despite his words about not giving you want you wanted, he was pulling your panties down. Just when you were hoping he was going to return to his scorching work between your legs you felt his hand come down on your ass cheek again, almost the same spot as before. You caught the yelp before it flew from your mouth, but barely.

"Maybe you should count these, I'm thinking ten total for trying to hit me with your car this morning." You opened your mouth to object, 'tried to hit him' was a very unfair account of things, but realized you were about to take his bait.

"One, Sir."

"You learn quickly kitten, this is about to become so much fun." His hand came down on your ass again, and you winced.

"Two, Sir." Just as his hand returned to your ass for a third time, the same spot, likely turning a lovely shade of red, you felt his finger glide slickly into your core, and you wanted to cry out in pain and in pleasure all at once.